Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Pic's of your pets I know there are some animal lovers here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 59 10 Next

I was going through some of the files I have stored on photobucket, and came across some pics of my little doggy! Anybody else wanna post some pics of your little buddies?

This is Kia she is a Malamute/Husky mix, we picked her up from a Malamute rescue shelter. She is blind in 1 eye, doesn't seem to affect her in the slightest. She does good with our cats, and kids. She is a great dog.

Her and my daughter Madison on this summers Camping trip!

Last edited: Oct 08, 2008 20:11:27

This post has been removed by the author.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009 20:22:44

Like all Carolina Dogs, he has no "dog" odor and is very clean. Even soaking wet with rain, he doesn't have that smell. If you bury your nose in his fur, he smells a lot like pancakes, believe it or not. Some days he smells less like pancakes and more like french toast. Very odd (but pleasant and faint) odor for a dog! Even the rugs he likes to sleep on don't smell like dog.

This is the main reason I decided to get my dog "Kia" She absolutely has no odor, I have always been very reluctant to even get a dog for this reason. "I cannot stand the smell of dog" She can be soaked in the rain as well, and not get that "dog" smell. We picked her up from a Malamute rescue last Christmas, She also came from bad living conditions, and she is such a happy dog now.

Zak, Its really sad to know that dogs like yours were neglected, beaten traumatized etc.. But it is great that people can give them a happy rest of their life.

If any one plans getting pets please get them from a rescue, and dont support these a**holes running puppy mills, there are a ton of great animals in shelters, and rescues that need a home, you will find a very appreciative pet and a friend for life.

Yes!

This is Molly. We adopted her from an animal shelter. We assume she was beat because she can be very skittish. She is also terrified of flash lights. She is also really smart, wellbehaved, and loved to play. We leave her inside all day with nobody home and she hasn't done anything wrong in years. She is scared to death of flashlights. She even knows which cupboard we store them in and if we open then she runs upstairs.

To top it off he's extremely well behaved, obedient and eager to please, and totally respectful of my belongings and non-destructive, and always careful not to knock anything over.

image Why isn't he reaching for the reverb?

This post has been removed by the author.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009 20:23:47

This is my cat. I've had her for eleven years now.

She likes to squeeze into random bric-a-brac:

image Here's "Bruce" with his companion. 75 lbs of solid muscle. He tolerates cats but if she gets near his food or water bowl, he smacks her around quite literally. Guess that's why they're called boxers.

Here's Lily at Rincon. I know what you're thinking but she can kick the ass of any rodent. She's from a shelter too.

Last edited: Oct 08, 2008 18:34:59

Not the greatest picture, but here are my two groupies, Smooch and Josie

What a great thread ! Here are my Oriental Shorthairs !

My boy

My girl

Here is an article about our cat Rasputin, he was poisoned by the Iams cat food recall, last year and Survived! He is still alive and Kickin'

http://www.therapuppy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=429&Itemid=104

I hear and read so many stories about dogs being beaten. Just today we had a normally calm breed of dog at a customer's house that was aggressive toward any man that came over because someone had actually come into the backyard and beaten her to within an inch of her life when she was a puppy. I'm just thinking, "What the hell for? Who does something like that?" She was allegedly always kept in the yard and never noisy.

The Mystery Men?
El Capitan and The Reluctant Sadists
SSS Agent #31

Richard
I hear and read so many stories about dogs being beaten. Just today we had a normally calm breed of dog at a customer's house that was aggressive toward any man that came over because someone had actually come into the backyard and beaten her to within an inch of her life when she was a puppy. I'm just thinking, "What the hell for? Who does something like that?" She was allegedly always kept in the yard and never noisy.

Sad part about it, the dog will probably eventually be put down for being aggressive, I think that the people that beat/neglect animals should be put down. The penalty for animal cruelty is really very minor. If people are doing this to their animals, or any animal for that matter, they obviously have a real problem. I'd hate to see how they treat their families. I'm not really comfortable with these kinds of people out on the streets.

This is 'Honey' our daughters Husky who left her here a couple of years ago for 'just a short while'. Wink

Christmas the power-mongering rabbit (planning world domination)
Rupert the fall guyimage
Cool dude budgies with a great sense of humour (they look at me, whisper and giggle):
Guinea pigs Caramel and Roadrunner (gone to guinea pig heaven recently):

Tim O
oestmann guitar

tunes

clips

This is my cat, "Maybe Baby Puddin Head", she is the last in line of very many cats. She was so tiny when she was born we didnt think she was going to make it, thus the name Maybe Baby.

She chases balls and loves to play with her catnip mice. She gives kisses upon request, and is just a sweetheart.

The Mighty Surf Lords- Sparks,Nv.
"Praise The Lords"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHTDYfy0xM8
www.myspace.com/themightysurflords
www.cdbaby.com/cd/mightysurflords

Zak, that is one fine looking Carolina Dog -- those are great.

Here's mine -- also a rescue dog -- Lab/Pointer mix named Italy (shape of white patch on her neck/chest earned her the moniker).

As of right now I believe the winners are Kia, Toshio, Honey, and the ultimate winner being Molly. Granted everybody has awesome pets.

Here's a standard pose for the 2 Weimaraners we have in our house...

Sierra (10) and Nevada (4-1/2)

Sierra is the mom...Nevada is her last pup of 2 litters...(11 in the first, 8 in the second...a lot of work for the entire family!)

• Surfbeatnik
Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 59 10 Next