Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
328 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
256 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
256 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
176 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
154 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
122 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
116 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
77 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
10 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
10 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Suggestion Box »

Permalink New photos on the photo page

Page 1 of 1

Hi Brian , You are doing a great job here .How about updating the photos page. Why not take the old "photo of the day " pictures and post them on the photos page . Maybe updated more often .

Yeah, those photos in the photos section are kind of a hold-over from the old, old SG101 (before it became interactive). This was in the days before flickr, photobucket, google photos, etc. I don't think I'll carry those over to SG101 2.0. It seems like hosting photos on your own website is old fashioned now. LOL.

I would, believe me, update the photos with newer ones, but I don't get to see many surf shows these days. All my new ones from this year are on google photos. Which reminds me, I was thinking I should add a category in the web links for user photo galleries. People can add links to their own photo galleries there. I will do that right now.

A few people have asked about more easily being able to look at old photo of the day photos. I'll think about that for SG101 2.0, although I kind of like having it be mysterious like it is now. Thoughts?

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Okay I have a new category in the links section. I know many of you have photo galleries on the web. Add links to them! Smile

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Page 1 of 1