Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
94 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » SG101 Podcast »

Permalink Episode #2???

Page 1 of 1

How long will we have to wait? Here's a suggestion: DO IT! Very Happy

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Whoooaa!!!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I appreciate the enthusiasm, and actually I am starting to think about the 2nd one. Plans are being made and ideas thrown about. I just have a few other obligations to get out of the way first.

In the mean time, everyone please visit garagepunk.com and harass kopper for another one of their surfcasts! ;)

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

There are four Surfcasts now and numbers 5, 6, and 7 are in the works as I type this!

http://surfcast.garagepunk.com

Cool, can't wait to hear them!

I think we are going to take a page from your play book Kopper, and get a team to work on the next SG101 podcast. It's just too much work for one guy.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Brian

I think we are going to take a page from your play book Kopper, and get a team to work on the next SG101 podcast. It's just too much work for one guy.

Brian: PM sent

Ryan
The Secret Samurai Website
The Secret Samurai on Facebook

Brian

I'd like to be part of this...i'm a big fan of remote collaboration.

Love the SG101 podcast! We need more! IMy request is for more Eddie Angel and Los Straitjackets!!

and Kopper, I downloaded the first podcast of your surf show and it rocks! I downloaded the others too but they're on my computer at home. i need to transfer them to my mp3 player! I am going to try and figure out how to subscribe to your podcast also, both this one and the Savage Kick. Great work dude!

I'm a big fan of Garagepunk.com

also check out the Sonic Nightmares Podcast #3 (very cool garage sound) on garagepunk.com. It comes right out of my hometown here in switzerland. There you can here how swiss people try to speak english. very funny.

also create a profile in the garagepunk hydeout!!! a very cool feature. much more personal than myspace. look at my signature.

Maybe we are in the next surcast?!?!?! Wink

cheers Wink

Hi Brian,
Loved the mix of Podcast #1, great to hear the international bands. Could I beg an Australian Surf Band in there in #2? I'm sure the other Aussies would also like to export some of our music to the rest of SG101 and may have some suggestions.
Cheers
Waxhead

drgangrene
...and Kopper, I downloaded the first podcast of your surf show and it rocks! I downloaded the others too but they're on my computer at home. i need to transfer them to my mp3 player! I am going to try and figure out how to subscribe to your podcast also, both this one and the Savage Kick. Great work dude!

It took me a while to figure how to suscribe to just the Surfcast podcast episodes in iTunes, but I got it. Can't remember how I did it, at the moment, maybe I used one of the iTunes subscription button image somewhere, but I didn't think it was the one on http://www.garagepunk.com/category/podcast/garagepunk-surfcast/ . That just gave me all of the garagepunk podcasts mixed in together. IIRC.

Now that I think of it, I might have searched for "surfcast" in "iTunes Store", and found it.
At any rate, I'm 53 minutes into GaragePunk Surfcast #1 as I type this, and it sounds pretty good. Rock

I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.

Waxhead
Hi Brian,
Loved the mix of Podcast #1, great to hear the international bands. Could I beg an Australian Surf Band in there in #2? I'm sure the other Aussies would also like to export some of our music to the rest of SG101 and may have some suggestions.
Cheers
Waxhead

I promise Australia will make it on a podcast soon.

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

planish

drgangrene
...and Kopper, I downloaded the first podcast of your surf show and it rocks! I downloaded the others too but they're on my computer at home. i need to transfer them to my mp3 player! I am going to try and figure out how to subscribe to your podcast also, both this one and the Savage Kick. Great work dude!

It took me a while to figure how to suscribe to just the Surfcast podcast episodes in iTunes, but I got it. Can't remember how I did it, at the moment, maybe I used one of the iTunes subscription button image somewhere, but I didn't think it was the one on http://www.garagepunk.com/category/podcast/garagepunk-surfcast/ . That just gave me all of the garagepunk podcasts mixed in together. IIRC.

Now that I think of it, I might have searched for "surfcast" in "iTunes Store", and found it.
At any rate, I'm 53 minutes into GaragePunk Surfcast #1 as I type this, and it sounds pretty good. Rock

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but yeah, you should be able to find it quickly and easily by searching the iTunes Podcast Directory for it. Just open iTunes on your computer, click on the iTunes Store in the menu on the left, look for the search field ("Search iTunes Store") and search for "GaragePunk Surfcast" and it should pop right up, then just click the subscribe button.

OR just copy & paste this feed URL into whatever podcatcher you use (for those of you who don't have iTunes):
http://feeds.feedburner.com/GaragePunkSurfcast

By the way, if any of you would like to take a stab at GUEST HOSTING an episode, by all means get in touch and I'll give you the details. Shoot me an email at kopper65 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Page 1 of 1