Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink The Atom Jacks debut album 100 Seconds plus singles

Page 1 of 1

THE ATOM JACKS - 100 SECONDS

A few months ago I posted a preview track for The Atom Jacks' album. I'm very excited to announce that our debut album 100 Seconds will be coming out next year, and that we're working with Otitis Media Records for a CD and Vinyl release.

The album is 13 tracks for fans of MOAM?, The Irradiates, The Nebulas, Chewbaccas, Jonny And The Shamen, all that good stuff.

We have three promo singles in the works with B sides, which I'll be posting here too as and when they're out.

Earth. Atomizer. Let's go.

The Atom Jacks

Right off the bat we're ready with the first single, Fission Mission w/b Bikini Atoll Beach Boys. The singles are digital only but will be available on Bandcamp and all the streaming platforms. Check it out on Bandcamp here!

We're really proud of the work, hope you guys enjoy!

The Atom Jacks

Second up!

Mirage IV / Uranium Sunrise

Mirage IV is one of my favourite tracks of ours, very excited to put it out. It's up an Bandcamp and streaming on Spotify, Amazon, Apple et al.

Cheers!

The Atom Jacks

You had me at "The Irradiates" - one of my faves! Listening now ... initial impressions are good ... counting down to full release Smile

--
Project: MAYHEM by Hypersonic Secret now available!

chiba wrote:

You had me at "The Irradiates" - one of my faves! Listening now ... initial impressions are good ... counting down to full release Smile

Thanks very much! Love The Irradiates, hoping to be playing with Arno in the not too distant future!

The Atom Jacks

awesome!

My latest LP Unknown Creatures by Otitis Media Records is available now on all digital platforms and colored vinyl. Listen and buy here: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/sysmalakian/unknown-creatures
Lessons, tabs and tutorials send an email to sysmalakian@gmail.com

sysmalakian wrote:

awesome!

Thanks very much!

The Atom Jacks

Last up before the album drops!

MiG Diplomacy / Fragnet

I think MiG was the newest song we had as of recording and Fragnet the oldest, fun to break out the fuzz on that one haha! Up on Bandcamp right now.

100 Seconds coming very soon on Otitis Media Records!

The Atom Jacks

Oh and on Spotify and all the streaming services too now.

The Atom Jacks

Looking forward the LP

My latest LP Unknown Creatures by Otitis Media Records is available now on all digital platforms and colored vinyl. Listen and buy here: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/sysmalakian/unknown-creatures
Lessons, tabs and tutorials send an email to sysmalakian@gmail.com

I see the CD on Otitis' site ... any word on the vinyl release?

--
Project: MAYHEM by Hypersonic Secret now available!

sysmalakian wrote:

Looking forward the LP

chiba wrote:

I see the CD on Otitis' site ... any word on the vinyl release?

Thanks guys!

Yes, the album is up on Otits's site and on Bandcamp available for pre-order, digital and on CD. Vinyl is currently estimated to be coming in September/October time, very excited!

The album comes out on Friday 14th, it'll be up on streaming and all too.

Thank you!

The Atom Jacks

It's out! 100 Seconds has landed, available now on Bandcamp, Spotify, iTunes, etc etc. CD available now thanks to Otitis Media Records, and vinyl to follow later this year, hopefully September/October time. This has been a long time coming but I'm excited to finally get this out there.

Cheers!

The Atom Jacks

Page 1 of 1