Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
94 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Please keep an eye out for my guitar

Page 1 of 1

Hey folks just wanted to let you know that the other night my business was burglarized and of course I keep a few of my guitars there. The cops managed to sweep in and catch the guy he had three of my guitars but a fourth one was never recovered. It's a MIM Telecaster Thinline that I have done several modifications on. It has the traditional tele pickguard and a custom switch plate & Bigsby trem. The pickups are Churchill Customs. It's safe to say there's not another guitar that looks exactly like it.
Please let me know if you see it pop up on your local Craigslist or OfferUp thanks.

Bill S._______

HELLDIVER on Facebook

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022 11:10:12

Hope you get it back Bill!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Thanks Brian. The dude wasn't very gentle with the other guitars either, he decided to take them without their cases and had to shove them out onto the roof through the skylight he smashed, so they're pretty chipped and scratched. Not a good week Sigh

Bill S._______

HELLDIVER on Facebook

Bill,
Alert local pawn shops, and send them the photo above. Old Torrance area has a a number of pawn shops. Good luck!

Bill, sorry to hear of your loss. Will be praying that you get it back soon!

Patrick

That sucks so hard. I despise thieves, and I'm happy that guy got caught. I hope he dies in jail. I hate theives.

Daniel Deathtide

DeathTide wrote:

That sucks so hard. I despise thieves, and I'm happy that guy got caught. I hope he dies in jail. I hate theives.

I feel the same way, being here in California it really sucks knowing that he was probably released less than 24hrs after he was caught.
Argh

Bill S._______

HELLDIVER on Facebook

Page 1 of 1