Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink SOLD - Kendrick 6g15 Fender Reverb Unit clone

Page 1 of 1

Hey, everyone. Sorry to pop in here for the first time in however long it's been just to try to sell something, but I thought I'd give this a shot. I have a hand-wired clone of a 6G15 fender reverb unit from the amp maker Kendrick. If I remember correctly this was made in the 90's, but I'm not certain of that. It belonged to Chad Shivers (of The Mystery Men? with me, and other bands) and has been my only reverb unit for years until recently. Has been serviced in the last couple of years and everything is in good shape, though it does have an occasional low level hum that a couple of technicians have not really been able to pin down the cause of because it doesn't happen often enough. It's noticeable if everything is quiet, but not when playing. It's been rock solid but I'm passing it on. Asking $600 plus shipping. Take a look at the pics and note that the tolex is peeling up at the edges in a few places. Definitely a player piece.

The Mystery Men?
El Capitan and The Reluctant Sadists
SSS Agent #31

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022 06:21:54

Page 1 of 1