Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink Sold!: Gomez, Gomez, and Gomez!

Page 1 of 1

This has been put off for years, so I figured I need to post at least something to get the ball rolling. I've got three Gomez amps that haven't seen any use in quite some time. A G-Reverb, a Tahitian, and an El Sonido.

The G-Reverb is the prototype of the amp, and I'd assume was Dario's personal amp for a handful of years. The Tahitian was the second one ever sold. The El Sonido came to me as a completed chassis, for which I built this combo cab. It's currently configured as a 2x10 closed back for bass use, but I've also got the original 1x15 baffle I'd made for it around here somewhere.

All sold! Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 05, 2022 12:29:18

Oh that G-Reverb!

I played that very G-Reverb when Dario first started building. I would be interested in knowing the details and prices. Thanks, Ben

Yes, Dario used to sit in with my band and come over to rehearse with that amp when he was developing it. Lots of the Shadows songs and Dario really enjoyed playing Chris Issac’ Wicked Game thru that amp. It always sounded good…super clear and clean but not to loud. Let us know when you decide on pricing. I’ll find a pics and post.

Craig Skelly

Little Kahuna
www.littlekahunamusic.com
The Breakaways
The Curl Riders

Craig Skelly

Little Kahuna
The Breakaways
The Curl Riders

These pics are from 2005 at Race for the Cure, Fashion Island, Newport Beach. We did a lot of charities and that one in particular for 15 years straight…Dario joined us a number of times that year to demo his amps. The pic of me with Dario is me playing thru his amp and him tweaking it…I generally played thru my blonde showman with the single 15” tone ring cab.

Craig Skelly

Little Kahuna
The Breakaways
The Curl Riders

Last edited: May 14, 2022 08:59:14

PM sent.

PM Sent

Bump! G Reverb and Tahitian are sold, but the Sonido combo is still around. I just uploaded a few photos and a video.

Page 1 of 1