Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Musicians & Gigs Wanted »

Permalink NYC Surf Band (Wiped Out) seeking Drummer and Bassist

Page 1 of 1

Hi Everyone,

My NYC based surf-punk band (Wiped Out) is seeking musicians to perform with at live shows in the NYC area. This would involve playing weekend shows at bars and clubs in the general NYC area, primarily in Manhattan, but also in the surrounding boroughs and NJ. Rehearsals would be in Manhattan and would be done as needed to tighten up before live shows. Shows will typically be booked about once per month and on Friday/Saturday (most common)/Sunday nights.

I currently have a drummer and bassist I play with live that are friends of mine but surf music is not their passion and is really more of a favor to me to fill in the live band.

I'd love to find musicians who are passionate about surf, live in NYC and just want to play for the fun of playing. The advantage of joining this band is that it already has an existing repertoire of 8 original songs released on all streaming platforms (plus a few covers for live shows). The band already has over 1,300 monthly listeners on Spotify, thousands of views on YouTube and 3.5k followers on IG. The musicians who join this band will not have to worry about booking shows, promoting/marketing or even writing songs as all of that will be taken care of for you. You'll only be asked to show up to rehearsals and gigs and jam your heart out. For the most part, venues and rehearsal spaces will have backlines and you'll need to bring minimal amounts of gear.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested please email wipedoutnyc@gmail.com

Page 1 of 1