Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Seeking a Bitch Boys track

Page 1 of 1

In December 2003 the Bitch Boys released a CDr titled "Quiet Bells of El Monte". It appears that very few were distributed to long time supporters of the band. It doesn't come up for sale much, with the last sale on Discogs being nearly three years ago. I've been on the waiting list for nearly as long, lol, so I've tried to chase down the tracks on other albums.

Track 1, "Jingle Bells", is available on the Double Crown compilation "Seasonal Favorites - Vol. 1" from 2000. I've checked that off my list. Here's the tune on YouTube.

Track 3, "Memories of El Monte", is available on a UK import from 2004 titled "Lemme Take You to the Beach". Also checked off my list. Here's the tune on YouTube.

Track 2, "Not So Quiet", I cannot find for sale. Via this thread on SurfGuitar101 I was able to find the track on YouTube. I'd really like to own the track, though. Things kind of come and go from the internet and I'm hoping for access to the song in the long run. Does anyone know where a version might reside?

Page 1 of 1