Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
323 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
5 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
5 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink The One and Only Gomez Surfer Combo 15

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 Next

I hope you and your wife both feel better Noel, and appreciate your wanting to rehome this into a supportive community.

Alas it is with deep regret I do have to sell my Gomez Surfer Combo 15. I cannot take it out because I don't play out anymore. And when I finally do with an electric guitar, I can barely lift my Quilter MicroPro 200-8 without shoulder pain. This also means I will no longer be able to get it serviced if it needs it unless someone helps.

It must therefore be local pick up at my house. I can't find comps as there is just this one combo. Please let me know if anyone local or can get here is interested. I live in a Pittsburgh eastern suburb with easy access via 376. Thank you very much!

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

Oh MAN. If it were 500 miles less I’d make that drive. Dang!

Daniel Deathtide

I want!

Can you ship it?

taku wrote:

I want!

Can you ship it?

Please read Noel's post again.

I am very pleased to let everyone know the Gomez Surfer will have a new home soon. And it's the best home I could ever imagine. I can't say more until it changes hands next month. Thank you all for your appreciation of this amazing amp!

Alright, the cat’s out of the bag, so let’s make this official.

I am BEYOND overjoyed to report that the one and only surviving Gomez Surfer combo is remaining in the surf family. During our time in Pittsburgh with Noel, the Surfer Joe band was able to spend some time with this amp, fall in love, and take it away!

This important, historic piece of modern surf gear will not only be used by Surfer Joe on tour, but also by other surf bands sharing the stage and eventually, by bands in California, as part of the SG101 Convention backline, and offered as an option for other bands passing through town.

As per Noel’s wishes, this amp will truly “belong to the community” and not just be tucked away in some bedroom as a collector’s piece. This thing was invented for playing SURF music and it will fulfill it’s destiny!

On behalf of the entire community, THANK YOU Noel! Every time this amp is turned on, we will think of you and your amazing attitude, encouragement and support!

Insect Surfers
The Tikiyaki Orchestra
The Scimitars
Lords Of Atlantis
Fiberglass Jungle - Surf Radio

WAY TO GO JONPAUL!!!
Noel, your contributions to this community, no matter what the form, are always awesome!

Patrick

Two thumbs way, way up from Denver's Royal Aces regarding this transaction.

So awesome!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

That is fantastic news.
Thank you Noel, and thank you JONPAUL!!

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

Aces!

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

Beyond awesome!!! Thank you, Noel and Jonpaul. What an incredible outcome!

Bob

Love it!

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Noel, you're beautiful, and so is that Gomez! Too cool!!

Thanks, everyone! This day was long in coming. I have to thank Jonpaul for helping me keep a promise I made when I bought it, and Lorenzo for agreeing to use it on tour. I couldn't be happier this amazing surf amp will stay in the surf community and get played well, loud, with lots of reverb, and often. It deserves no less.

Awesome!! Let's hear it in action!

MooreLoud.com - A tribute to Dick Dale.

SixStringSurfer wrote:

Awesome!! Let's hear it in action!

Surfer Joe is coming to Atlanta for the Stompfest in October. Noel has said he's hoping to make it too. Come join the Party!

Took it for a spin last night, it's a GREAT little amp!!

Paul
Atomic Mosquitos
Bug music for bug people is here!
Killers from Space

skeeter wrote:

Took it for a spin last night, it's a GREAT little amp!!

Fitting since you were the last person to play it on stage at the REX, and the first person to play it on this tour. Perfect!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 Next