Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
321 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
249 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
249 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
169 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
147 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
109 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
70 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
3 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
3 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink Double Crown Records - New Releases From Blackball Bandits & The Routes

Page 1 of 1

TWO GREAT NEW RELEASES OUT ON DOUBLE CROWN RECORDS!

Blackball Bandits - The Cursed Island CD (Double Crown)

Get ready for the reverb-fueled explosion from these So-Cal surf rock faves - Blackball Bandits! You'll thrill to the energetic sounds of this four-piece combo, inspired by the old West, 60's surf culture and Sci-Fi movies. In addition to guitars, bass and drums you'll hear trumpet, theremin, organ and bongos. The disc contains twelve original tunes, before closing with a sparkling, rippin' version of the Dick Dale classic "Night Rider"

Tracks: The Cursed Island - Bullshark - Tema Del Pistolero - Down The Poisoned River - Chutes & Ladders - In My Shady Canyon - Le Volcan Dort Se Soir - The Wolves & The Fireflies - Powerline - Green Beach - Crescent Bay - Glowin' Skeletons - Night Rider

The Routes - Shake Five CD (Double Crown)

Hot on the heels of their Mesmerised (vocal album) and the Instrumentals II (instrumental album), comes another fiery, twangy and power-packed instrumental album - SHAKE FIVE. This combo, based in Japan, has made a name for themselves over the years with a sound influenced by 1960's UK and US music and culture. Their vocal albums have mixed vintage garage rock with a bit of punk, surf, R&B and psychedelic rock - these influences can all be heard on this incredible instrumental release. We are proud to be releasing this at the same time as Topsy Turvy/Soundflat Records, who are releasing a vinyl LP version, and Otitis Media with a cassette version. The CD version released by Double Crown features cover art different from the vinyl release, with illustrations by Joseph Harmon and layout by Scott Suguichi.

Tracks: Calimocho Stomp - Guitar Weirdo - Shake Five - Wasabi Attack.- Fashion Victim - Mongolian Chop - Concrete Boots - Tickler Of Fancies - Space Age Blues - Ant Hell - Trapped Inside - Yeti Spaghetti

Get 'em today at: http://www.doublecrownrecords.com

Sean
Double Crown Records
www.doublecrownrecords.com

Surf CD's / Vinyl / Fanzines / DVD's
The Desolate Coast - Without A Planet CD
Hipbone Slim aka Sir Bald - Wiggin' Out With CD
Continental Magazine - Issue #36 w/21 Song CD

Page 1 of 1