Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » SurfGuitar101 Website »

Permalink Happy B-Day SG101

Page 1 of 1

As Lorenzo reminded me (it's his birthday too!!) SG101 turns 15 years old today. It was a static website for hosting photos and videos for the Yahoo Group for a few years (I will have to research this) before it became an interactive website with forums, etc.

Cheers to all the cool people who have dropped by and helped make this site entertaining and fun. I've made lifelong friends through this website, met so many great people, and I even think it helped get me an awesome job. I never imagined any of that.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Many congrats Brian! This site means so much, to so many.

Keep it up.

ed

Traditional........speak softly and play through a big blonde amp. Did I mention that I still like big blonde amps?

SG101! thanks for all you do Brian... and all our members too!

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Brian wrote:

As Lorenzo reminded me (it's his birthday too!!) SG101 turns 15 years old today.

Happy Birthday!

Lorenzo looks older than 15.

Happy birthday! Thanks to you and the amazing job you’ve done keeping this incredible forum Mista Brian. I have learned so much since finding it. Thank you thank you thank you!

Daniel Deathtide

Happy Birthday!

Very nice milestone. Smile

Happy Birthday to SG101. This is such an invaluable site for surf music and its musicians. I have made many great friends (real & virtual) here, not to mention making so many great musical connections. SG101 is responsible for my band and I playing around the world. SG101 is still the first site I check in on at the beginning of the day. So grateful this is here.

Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

Agree SG101!

-Tim
MyYouTubeChannel
My Classic Instrumental Surf Music Timeline
SSS Agent #777

Congratulations, Brian! Thanks for making this place for us all! It's one of the best corners of the internet. Cheers!!

FIFTEEN YEARS!! Shock
That was fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG101 !!
I hope there’s another 15 coming this way.

Happy birthday SG101! Sites come and go all the time on the net but thanks to Brian and the community, this one maintains its interest and cool vibe.

Paul

The Dead Planet Surfers

Happy birthday to SG101! I surf the site every day.

Cheers and congrats Brian

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Congratulations and thanks - I've had many, many hours of fun from this site.

"We're lousy, we can't play. If you wait until you can play, you'll be too old to get up there. We stink, really. But it's great," Johnny Ramone .

happy birthday!

My latest LP Unknown Creatures by Otitis Media Records is available now on all digital platforms and colored vinyl. Listen and buy here: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/sysmalakian/unknown-creatures
Lessons, tabs and tutorials send an email to sysmalakian@gmail.com

Page 1 of 1