Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink W̶T̶B̶ Marr Jaguar Bridge or Staytrem 7.25 radius

Page 1 of 1

I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping someone here might have the parts i need to finish my build. I'm looking for either the post-2018 Johnny Marr Jaguar bridge with the 52mm (2-1/16) string spacing, or the Staytrem 7.5 radius bridge. I'm actually looking for two, so if anyone has either available then please know I would pay $150 for each.

Thanks for your consideration. -Dave

Update: My cousin in England got me the parts I needed.

Last edited: Jan 04, 2021 21:32:57

They can be had from Staytrem for considerably less than that. There are two problems: they no longer sell outside the UK and their website is closed until January 1st.

If you can find a helpful UK based forum member, they may be able to help you out. I would offer to help, but I’ve bought several for other forum members in the past and I’ve recently bought three for myself. They can be a bit funny about letting people have too many and I don’t want to annoy them.

Los Fantasticos

Gotcha, thanks, djangodeadman. I have family in Liverpool so I'll burden the Scouser after January 1st.

Gotta say that it's pathetic that Fender has discontinued the part. Living in southern California I'm used to every fender part being readily available and cheap. No doubt I'm spoiled.

Excellent. Scousers to the rescue.

Los Fantasticos

I don’t think it’s actually a matter of Fender discontinuing the the availability of the part. I’m inclined to think that it’s more a matter of them having arranged to purchase “X amount” of the bridges, to go along with the number of Johnny Marr Jaguars slated for their production schedule.

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

@Reverbenator: Maybe so. I just assume they're discontinued because that's what guitar parts seller Darren Riley told me this morning.

@SandBug, you may be right. I just checked the Fender website, and it lists the Johnny Marr Jaguar as being out of stock. It appears that some retailers have them, some don’t.

Best wishes with your project. Please share pictures with us when it’s done.

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

@Reverbenator: Thanks!

Still waiting on a lot of parts to arrive, Wronski inspired, here it is so far...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020 22:44:18

I love the green sparkle finish. Good luck on finding the bridges. First place I would have checked was Darren Riley, but you've already done that.

Thanks, edwardsand. I'm so stoked, i have a couple bridges and a trem arm + collet on the way.

Last week when i checked Staytrem's site it said it would be back up Jan.1st, then it said it would be Jan.4th. Then within hours of the site re-opening it was down again with this message: "Sorry but due to overwhelming demand the website is temporarily closed and we cannot take any orders. We will be back online as soon as possible."

My cousin was super fast and ordered my parts as soon as Staytrem.com opened up on monday, then within hours the site closed down. I'm thankful for my family.

SandBug wrote:

Thanks, edwardsand. I'm so stoked, i have a couple bridges and a trem arm + collet on the way.

Last week when i checked Staytrem's site it said it would be back up Jan.1st, then it said it would be Jan.4th. Then within hours of the site re-opening it was down again with this message: "Sorry but due to overwhelming demand the website is temporarily closed and we cannot take any orders. We will be back online as soon as possible."

My cousin was super fast and ordered my parts as soon as Staytrem.com opened up on monday, then within hours the site closed down. I'm thankful for my family.

Good news that they managed to get your order in.

Los Fantasticos

Page 1 of 1