Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
94 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink HangNine FM to end on Saturday December 21st 2019

Page 1 of 1

I'm sorry to announce that HangNine FM is coming to its end. There will be just two more shows; this weekend and next.

I want to thank everyone and anyone who has listened to the show over the last six and a half years; I hope that my wittering on has not been too painful to bear.

I also want to publicly thank Niels for asking me to do the show in the first place. I have already told him this, but at the time he first approached me to join NSSR, I was suffering quite badly from depression and having the weekly show to focus on was certainly one of the things that helped me start feeling better, about both myself and the world in general.

Unfortunately, I have recently found it more and more difficult to find the time to do the show and have, reluctantly, decided to call it a day. I'll still be around here, though. You don't get rid of me that easily.

Los Fantasticos

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019 07:54:54

Thanks for all your time on the air. You will be missed.

Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

revmike wrote:

Thanks for all your time on the air. You will be missed.

Rev

Thanks Mike.

Los Fantasticos

Thanks for all the content and information.

LakeEffectReverb wrote:

Thanks for all the content and information.

You're very welcome.

Los Fantasticos

I've been a regular listener. You've had some really good shows. Thank you for your time and efforts. I hope you received as much satisfaction as the listeners have from your efforts. Best wishes for the future.

wfoguy wrote:

I've been a regular listener. You've had some really good shows. Thank you for your time and efforts. I hope you received as much satisfaction as the listeners have from your efforts. Best wishes for the future.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed the shows. It's been a really enjoyable thing to have done.

Los Fantasticos

Thanks for all the tunes. I can only imagine the amount of time it must take to put together. And great that it held a therapeutic affect on you.

Clarry wrote:

Thanks for all the tunes. I can only imagine the amount of time it must take to put together. And great that it held a therapeutic affect on you.

Thanks Clarry.

Los Fantasticos

Page 1 of 1