Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink FS: Gomez Oxblood/blonde reverb SOLD

Page 1 of 1

No pics yet, starting the topic this morning and taking pics when I get home. But you know what it looks like. Near mint condition, new tubes, comes with the leather cover + foot switch. Asking 700 shipped to your door in the US.

Selling a backup Gomez. Already got rid of a Texotica Reverb, and a Gomez Surfer head on this website. Getting rid of a spare Gomez. Eventually listing a Royal Purple Fender Jaguar refin....

This unit has never left my house, nor has the leather slip cover.

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 08, 2019 21:08:24

Howdy. Here is the link to the pics of the unit. Sorry... I have never quite re-remembered how to embed pictures...

https://imgur.com/a/FSYOX3e

Not included in the pics: foot switch and leather slip cover. But they're yours. Just didn't deem it necessary to take a pic of it. Cover is immaculate.

Had to take pics in the workshop for good even lighting, so excuse the floor!

Happy to answer any questions. I'll be posting this on my other home eventually, Www.Offsetguitars.com

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019 20:40:54

PM'ed!

Still available bump

Someone buy this thing, don't want to put it on Reverb but may have to Sad

bump for price drop, gotta get this thing moving. got a royal purple jaguar I am going to post here soon, too

And the lowered price is????

"Here's to the man who drinks dark ale and goes to bed quite mellow. He lives as he ought to live and dies a jolly good fellow"

I think he dropped it from $800 to $750.

That's correct, 750 now. Need it to go. Trying to avoid Reverb.

just going to keep dropping this thing till it moves. 700 shipped. Someone please get this thing

Avoiding Reverb due to the fees?

The Mystery Men?
El Capitan and The Reluctant Sadists
SSS Agent #31

I genuinely don't really like dealing with Reverb period. If that's where I have to sell it, I'll do it. But seems like it would be better suited here. I don't even know what the Reverb fees are. Fees aren't an issue to me, ebay has fees as well and I sell there.

Pending transaction

Sold. Thanks. Goodnight.

Page 1 of 1