Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink FS - Squier VM Jaguar in surf green (with bonus sticker!)

Page 1 of 1

Selling this for a friend of mine who is the former guitar player for Los Tremoleros in Australia (I believe he is/was "mikethemod" here on the forum). He left this with me when he went overseas and it's been mostly in my bonus room ever since. It has a matching radius Mustang bridge and everything else is stock. One ding on the back (pictured). Asking $300 shipped but feel free to make offers. Southern Surf Syndicate sticker included at no extra charge.

The Mystery Men?
El Capitan and The Reluctant Sadists
SSS Agent #31

Any more stickers like that for sale?

And sweet guitar, if i didn't already have two of that model then i'd jump on it.

Hey SandBug, I'm pretty sure that Sticks from The Penetrators has some. I'll ask him.

The Mystery Men?
SSS Agent #31

Richard wrote:

Hey SandBug, I'm pretty sure that Sticks from The Penetrators has some. I'll ask him.

Cool, thanks, Richard! I sent you a PM.

SOLD!! I bought the sticker (for obvious reasons) and it had a Jag attached. Big Grin I kept thinking about this Jag month after month and finally decided to check if Richard still had it. He did and since we live in the same town, Richard knocked off the cost of S&H and delivered it in person. While obeying all quarantine rules for distance, we talked about surf music, gear, work, life, the universe, and everything for what might have been a couple of hours. It was just really great to catch up.

I've now spent a couple of hours playing it and I think I got the deal of the century. Thank you, Richard! I'm glad I can keep this little jewel in the local surf family.

-Tim
MyYouTubeChannel
My Classic Instrumental Surf Music Timeline
SSS Agent #777

Congratulations Tim!
That's a beautiful jag that came with that sticker.

Thanks, Tim! It was nice to get to hang out and shoot the bull for a bit (as you said, at a safe distance). Enjoy!

The Mystery Men?
SSS Agent #31

Surf_Skater wrote:

Congratulations Tim!
That's a beautiful jag that came with that sticker.

Thanks, Mike! I hope you and your family are healthy and staying safe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this year's Southern Surf Stompfest doesn't have to be a "virtual" concert. Looking forward to hanging out whenever we finally get the chance. Take care.

-Tim
MyYouTubeChannel
My Classic Instrumental Surf Music Timeline
SSS Agent #777

Page 1 of 1