Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Videos »

Permalink Beware the Dangers of a Ghost Scorpion at Rockaway Beach Broadcasting Company

Page 1 of 1

tired, hungover, unshowered, fresh off a drive from philly and through nyc traffic, playing lots of new tunes. submitted for your approval: beware

ghostscorpion.com
btdoags on facebook

Not so sure y’all need to be seeking approval... despite the circumstances, I’d say this is some pretty great, lil dirty, kinda rawkus kickassery going on right here!

Rockaway Beach Broadcasting Company. Who knew!?!? Two thumbs up to youse-guys for supporting live music like this!

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Fady

El Mirage @ ReverbNation

Your song writing is great! I didn’t listen to the whole thing but the vibe of the notes are right up my alley. In fact some of my stuff shares a phrase that’s also in your first song! I prefer a cleaner tone with reverb, but I love that you’ve got your own sound. I would love to see a show. Where are you guys?

Daniel Deathtide

I can't say enough good things about Beware The Dangers Of A Ghost Scorpion! This band is KILLER! Hate that we don't hear more about them.

Thanks guys! Jamie, miss playing with yall. We had a few slow years due to just general life, but have been cranking away and most of these songs are off a full length we just finished tracking last month! It'll be out next year, you heard it here first

ghostscorpion.com
btdoags on facebook

I was thinking y'all were a little quiet for a bit, glad you're back

Storm Surge of Reverb: Surf & Instro Radio

Page 1 of 1