Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink Magnatone Twilighter 112

Page 1 of 1

Made in USA. 1x12, 20 watts, 6V6 power tubes, reverb, tremolo, and world-famous Magnatone pitch-shifting vibrato. With footswitch and non-original cover.

I’m the second owner. The first owner scratched the top and tried to fix it with touch-up paint. You can see the results... But, I got a great deal, and so will you. When I got the amp, it had a Celestion Creamback in it. The original owner had poked a hole in the cone of the stock speaker (WGS 12C/S) when he was swapping speakers. Long story short, I got it re-coned and put the Creamback in my Orange.

These are $2700 new, so save over a grand if you can live with the blemish. Otherwise, the amp is in perfect working order.

This amp sounds amazing. A loud 20 watts for sure. Big cleans, starts breaking up about 10 o’clock with humbuckers. Reverb is great, maybe a bit smoother than, say, a Deluxe Reverb. You can switch between traditional, Fender photo-cell trem (Twin, Deluxe, Super) and Magnatone true vibrato, which actually alters the pitch. Notoriously hard to duplicate - nothing else really comes close. Of course, you guys are all familiar with Maggies.

I'm asking $1500, plus shipping. I have the factory box, and it's really big, so I imagine shipping will be about $150. I'm in the PNW, and would be willing to meet halfway if anyone's up in this neck of the woods.

Rock Ness Monster.

Rock Ness Monster.

Page 1 of 1