Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
328 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
255 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
255 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
175 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
153 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
122 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
115 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
76 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
10 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
10 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink Pedals for sale- Keeley and TC Electronics

Page 1 of 1

For sale is are some pedals that I'm not really using. Let me know if you have questions. USA only, and shipping is included with the price. I'll also include with each pedal a 6 inch patch cord. To make it easy peezy. Private message me and I can email pix. I can't figure out how to up
Pad here anymore.

TC Electronic WireTap Riff Recorder. Pedal-simple Riff Recorder Record up to eight hours of music on the pedal Records in 24-bit/44.1 kHz audio quality Free accompanying app for iOS and Android Bluetooth connectivity - Sync the pedal with the app Trim, tag, group, name and share your riffs via the app Ultra-compact design Runs on 9V DC/100mA. It's an easy way to record a riff to jam over, record for work later, and practice on. $50 and shipping is included. True bypass.

Keeley Magnetic Echo – The Mag-Echo pedal simulates tube tape echo sounds by using the delay circuit and a little bit of modulation. The two white knobs dial in wow and flutter. Great for rockabilly. $100 and shipping is included. True bypass.

Peace to you, not on you

Page 1 of 1