Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
94 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Show Announcements »

Permalink Thom and Cathie's 35th Anniversary Surf Party Featuring Satan's Pilgrims

Page 1 of 1

This topic was automatically created to discuss the news story Thom and Cathie's 35th Anniversary Surf Party Featuring Satan's Pilgrims.

Excited!

Four String Fender for The Delstroyers & The Woodhavens

Jeff(bigtikidude)

That Poster is AWWWWWWESOME!

It's killing me not to be going.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

This is so cool!

Wow. That sounds cool, and The 'Verb too. Neat.

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Yep, this ruled. Tired as all heck. Delstroyers ruled. Pilgrims are one of the best live bands, period. Ted Pilgrim is a saint!

Such an amazing night! I had a blast. All the bands were killer, and Satan's Pilgrims proved once again that their legendary status is 100% deserved. Definitely a highlight of my year!

DUDE!!! You posted on SG101 before you joined the Delstroyers! That is awesome, wish I got to chat with you more (I'm a tad shy, so since we weren't introduced explicitly I was shy...)

Holy hell in a hand basket that was a fun show. ALL of the bands were freakin' GREAT. It was so packed to the gils that they had to turn people away at the door and it was a record night for the venue. Insane! Evan from Boss Martians / The Sonics closed out the set with SP doing Shootin' the Pier which was just awesome. We always love playing with The 'Verb - excellent band and the nicest of guys too!! AND, it was our record release. Man, what a night... Big Grin

Skins for The Delstroyers

Last edited: Dec 05, 2017 00:15:07

JakeDobner wrote:

DUDE!!! You posted on SG101 before you joined the Delstroyers! That is awesome, wish I got to chat with you more (I'm a tad shy, so since we weren't introduced explicitly I was shy...)

Jake, Lukas. Lukas, Jake. Now that you're all buddy-buddy, when are we playing a show together again? Yes

Skins for The Delstroyers

JakeDobner wrote:

Haha, same! Meeting new people is not my strong suit. I've been a big fan of The 'Verb for a long time, though, so it was awesome getting to play with you guys!

Any video?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Tien has some on youtube. Guitarnoire is his username: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ED_hoqqBBzt_aL2OyOwvg

Thanks Jake

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Page 1 of 1