Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Gear »

Permalink Surfy Industries - excellent customer service!

Page 1 of 1

I just wanted to share my experience with Bjorn and Surfy Industries. I received a SurfyTem pedal that I ordered new (from Sweden) and when it arrived it sounded ok but I knew something wasn't right with it, (Loud thump when engaged and disengaged even while set at all min. intensity, etc).

I emailed Bjorn and discribed the issue. I told him it was disappointing to have to wait for an expensive pedal to arrive all the way from Sweden just to find something wrong with it and now to have to wait again for it to be repaired and shipped back, etc.

To make a long story short, he apologized for the inconvenience and shipped me a brand new pedal the very same day as my email. The following day, I shipped him my pedal (back to Sweden). A week later, I was notified that my return shipping cost was reimbursed to my Paypal account and the next day my new pedal arrived.

My new SurfyTrem is awesome! I love both the Brownface and Blackface modes, it sounds so natural and lively, I simply couldn't be happier with this tremolo (the best) and I have owned many others.

The truth is, things do happen and components do fail, etc. even with the best builders. It's how they handle these situations and interact with their customers during these times that set the best companies apart from the others.

Anyone that may be hesitant about buying a pedal shipped from Sweden, have no second thought about the customer service you will receive from Bjorn and Surfy Industries...that is how the best folks treat customers! ;)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017 07:27:42

That's great to hear! It sounds like they handled your situation with grace!

I ordered a Surfybear Reverb, and they were very quick and friendly in answering my questions about the power supply.

Unfortunately, it arrived right before Hurricane Irma (we are fine, but had our power out for 2 days) and I haven't had one chance to test it.

I'm sitting here, back at work, longing for a taste of the 'verb!

Day Two with the SurfyTrem:
With tremolo, it is all about "the throb" it has to be just right and Surfy nails it!

Pedal is right at Unity, no need for a Level knob and the chop, speed and intensity are perfect. Its so nice when a pedal is so "seamless" that when you switch to the effect and the only thing that changes is exactly what you want to change and nothing else.

Best Blackface tremolo, I have heard and the Brownface is just so killer.

I forgot to mention, my replacement pedal is dead quiet.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017 15:38:10

Page 1 of 1