Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
96 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink The Madeira "Ancient Winds" LP - now available through mailorder!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3

Badger wrote:

Christmas early at the PO today!
The blue vinyl is lovely & sounds the same; thanks gentlemen for scribbling all over the back - I remember a night when the "Farthest Shore" was a breakwater in the fog we were too damn close to. Big Grin

T-shirt is in the on-deck circle for tomorrow.
(Also appreciate the download code for the full album's .wav files.)

Get 'em while they're hot folks.

Big Grin Thanks for all your support, Wes, we GREATLY appreciate it! The frame looks fantastic!

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

IvanP wrote:

Big Grin Thanks for all your support, Wes, we GREATLY appreciate it! The frame looks fantastic!

I'll have to flip it once in awhile to feature the scribbling. (h/t Danny also for the contribution on 'Sirena' - damn, that's a pretty song.)

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Badger wrote:

I'll have to flip it once in awhile to feature the scribbling.

Smile If you had told me you were planning on framing it, I would have been happy to have us sign the front. (I have a suspicion that at least one more case like this may have happened, where a person intended to frame it with signatures on the front, but we signed the back. Ooops! Specifying signatures on the front is all that it takes! Maybe the next time you come see us play! Smile

(h/t Danny also for the contribution on 'Sirena' - damn, that's a pretty song.)

Thumbs Up Yep, Danny did a WONDERFUL job with the ideas I sent him, finishing up the entire song on his own. That's one talented guy there - but we all on SG101 already knew that, right?? Big Grin It was such a pleasure to collaborate not only with Danny, but also Jeremy DeHart, Alex Faide and Jim Skiathtis. What an immense honor to have those guys share their immense talents with us.

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

IvanP wrote:

Smile If you had told me you were planning on framing it, I would have been happy to have us sign the front.

No sir! Glad you didn't actually, I wanted that ship in all its glory. It is the art that makes the cover! Happy to flip it when the mood suits. It's perfect. Thanks again so much.

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3