Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink 2008 Fender Vibro-King with extension cabinet

Page 1 of 1

Looking to downsize my equipment (amps mostly). I have been playing this beast since I got it new. I have all the paperwork, tags, manuals, etc. It has been used but babied through out it's existence. I have covers and foot switch as well. I have only changed out the tubes from time to time and other than that it's still stock. If you are interested, I can pm pics of specifics (as requested) and answer any relevant questions.

As far as the sound it produces. If you are not familiar with these. They include the 63 reverb built into the amp, passive electronics, with a vibrato. there is a foot switchable fat function. Basically a brown face bandmaster with the best reverb thrown in front.

I exclusively play a thin skin jaguar in from of this thing clean (occasional acid fuzz sonic boom pedal). I have always described this amp as capable of hitting the Ventures "in Space","Guitar Freakout!", "Fabulous", etc sound with no problem. It's a very high fi sounding amp but also can get easily to 50's/early 60's Link Wray guitar sounds. A 60's amp all the way!!!

I looking to replace it with a new fender 57 pro or 57 bandmaster and those go for roughly 2500 so that's what I am asking. If some one has either of those amps then I'd swap... maybe even could be drawn into a trade for a Dual professional.

These amps are hardwired and no longer in production. Those that are left are going for 4000 new (with no extension cab).

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Page 1 of 1