Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
96 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink They're back...

Page 1 of 1

Be careful...

Thanks Dario; always fascinating watching sharks do what sharks do.

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Gonna be an interesting summer...

10 GREAT WHITE SHARKS SPOTTED OFF COAST OF LONG BEACH

Please don't hate on us Californians when you hear the young lady explain that the beach is "like, water level basically" No

Bill S._______

HELLDIVER on Facebook

Last edited: May 12, 2017 11:40:10

I don't know how many of the Discovery Channels Sharkweek 2017s episodes are in the can, but I can only imagine that there may be something getting cut or edited to accommodate the recent activity here off the California coast. Particularly if the activity continues up until the airing of the episodes this summer.

Edit: I've never seen a shark out in the ocean, but I did almost get my hand taken off by our neighbors pet alligator, when we lived in North Carolina back in the early 60s.

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

Last edited: May 12, 2017 13:20:03

Up to 25 now, I heard on the news.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Huh. About 16-18 years ago my buddies and I had a Surf/Insro band called 'Mohawk Shark'.

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

Reverbenator wrote:

Huh. About 16-18 years ago my buddies and I had a Surf/Insro band called 'Mohawk Shark'.

That's a bitchin' band name. I could see Dreamworks doing up a cartoon shark in a mohawk.
Cool

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

We never really had a logo we were happy with. One of the guys downloaded some shark pictures off the 'Net, and was trying to work on something we could use, but without permission from the pictures owners, we couldn't use them anyway. But yeah, the potential was definetely there.

(Our friend bought a toy Shark, and tried to attach a make-shift Mohawk, but, it just looked kind of cheesey. Hey, he tried.)

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

Page 1 of 1