Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Show Announcements »

Permalink Surfer Joe in France, Belgium and The Netherlands in February

Page 1 of 1

This topic was automatically created to discuss the news story Surfer Joe in France, Belgium and The Netherlands in February.

Lorenzo "Surfer Joe" Valdambrini
(www.surfmusic.net)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

See you in Venlo!

Went to see Surfer Joe & Band this evening in The Hague. About 40 people inside the venue plus people outside on the terrace. Amazing sound quality, very clear sound. And incredible that a trio can have such full sound. Great playing! My favorite song was the Astronauts medley. Unfortunately couldn't stay until the very end, the show started at 22:45 and had to go at 00:10 to catch the latest tram home. Fantastic show!

Instromania on Bandcamp

Well, Joe is looking sharp as usual. But I am a little curious, as to what kind of a guitar goes along with a Tuxedo? Is he still rocking the Fiesta Red Jaguar?

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

This seems to be his new main squeeze - definitely goes well with the tux!

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Sweet. That Jazzmaster looks as if it's the kinfolk of Dave Wronski's metal flake Blue Jaguar. (Just a reminder that if large metal flake looks good on a Bass Boat, it'll look good on a guitar, too.)

Thanks, Ivan.

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017 21:11:30

Looking sharp Lorenzo!

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Jeroen wrote:

Went to see Surfer Joe & Band this evening in The Hague. About 40 people inside the venue plus people outside on the terrace. Amazing sound quality, very clear sound. And incredible that a trio can have such full sound. Great playing! My favorite song was the Astronauts medley. Unfortunately couldn't stay until the very end, the show started at 22:45 and had to go at 00:10 to catch the latest tram home. Fantastic show!

Isn't it great when a shot like this falls at your feet!

Way Kool!

Check out the fantastic new cover photo on Lorenzo's website! (Pretty sure it's by the incredible Arny Zona!) http://www.lorenzovaldambrini.com/

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

And look at all those tour dates on his website! Wow!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

IvanP wrote:

Check out the fantastic new cover photo on Lorenzo's website! (Pretty sure it's by the incredible Arny Zona!) http://www.lorenzovaldambrini.com/

Arny's photos are always amazing of course! But there's something about the picture from Jeroen that caught my eye. Yes Lorenzo does stand out like the venetian beacon! in a room of lovers! but, does the picture as a whole conform to golden ratio? see picture below.

Reverbenator wrote:

Sweet. That Jazzmaster looks as if it's the kinfolk of Dave Wronski's metal flake Blue Jaguar. (Just a reminder that if large metal flake looks good on a Bass Boat, it'll look good on a guitar, too.)

Thanks, Ivan.

This is a Jazzmaster I have been using since last Spring. It's a 2010 custom shop, very well done instrument, I am really enjoying it. Although the model is still in production I only found 2 around for sale, the one that I bought in UK and another one somewhere in the US.

(www.surfmusic.net)

Jeroen wrote:

VaVoom Tiki Bar is a great place. Yes about 40 people can fit inside but there is a lot of change throughout the night. Anyway you could not fit more. A very good night.

For me going to The Hague is always special, I spent some time there and I was glad to see the Tonomats guys.

I will be there at VaVoom with Insect Surfers on Friday 7 July.

(www.surfmusic.net)

If that pic of Lorenzo (with his Custom Shop Jazzmaster) hasn't been submitted for the POTD, it probably should be. That guitar definetely classes up the joint.

-Cheers, Clark-

-Less Paul, more Reverb-

Page 1 of 1