Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
94 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink NSSR back in full swing! Missed the DJ shows? Catch the reruns all week.

StickyNew Topic
Goto Page: 1 2 Next

Dear all,

After a painstakingly long process of reprogramming I am happy to let you know that we just switched back from our emergency stream to the new North Sea Surf Radio. Thanks to the donations of dozens of fans we have been able to renew our hardware and are set for years to come. As of now you will be hearing NSSR as it is supposed to sound; with jingles and promo's and more importantly with our weekly presented shows. Four hours from now you will be hearing all your favourite surf music DJ's again:

Thanks to all our fans for the patience and special thanks to all who have donated and made this relaunch possible.

Here's to a bright future!

Cheers,

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016 19:12:42

Yay!!!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Great!

Listening. Welcome back!

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

Congratulations to all who are involved! It would be difficult for me to verbalize how much I've missed this. Smile

Great to be back, I am monitoring everything closely in case I made a programming mistake. so far all running smooth.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

Great news, congrats!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Wonderful news!! Welcome back!

-Tim
MyYouTubeChannel
My Classic Instrumental Surf Music Timeline
SSS Agent #777

We are halfway day one. After enjoying Eloy R.B., Reverendo, Tiki Tena and Clint Beachwood we still have Django Deadman, Mz. Siren, Mike Surf and Sancho Pansen ahead. Enjoy!

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

I listened to everybody,
Dozed off a few times early in the morning.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

So stoked!!

The Me Gustas
https://themegustas.com

Starting again in about half an hour!

This week The Countdown Clash will be presented by Clint Beachwood and The Fantastic Four by Eddy Luca. Enjoy!

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016 08:37:35

And we have started!

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Please tune into my show today!
It's a new program, I will play all of the bands that played at the SG101
Convention, since I wasn't able to have a Promo show in August. Thank you

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Sorry guys, a fuse blew up here in the house so we were out of the air for about a minute. All back on track now.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

The Great White Surf also has a Festival-based show this week that was recorded before this year's Surfer Joe Festival, but did not air. I'll be featuring bands that have played the fest previous to 2016's edition. Tune in.

It's Great to be Back on Air!
Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

We are halfway day two. After shows by Emilio, Caleb Pilgrim, Rev Hank and Jonpaul we have Clint Beachwood, Mocoto, Big Tikidude and Eddy Luca to go. Enjoy!

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Absolutely wonderful!!!!!!

I missed most of what has been on so far except Mike Surf and Sancho Pansen yesterday but I'm listening to Jeff right now and I'll catch the rest when they play again during the week. Same schedule as before?

Thanks Neils for all the work to get this back for us

For those on the other side of the Atlantic that missed some of the shows, every night this week you can catch the reruns of a couple of shows. The first reruns start in about an hour.

Friday will be the return of DJ Dotty on air with her show Paradise Cove followed by a new Crossing Borders shows by Dj Jonpaul.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Goto Page: 1 2 Next