Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink North Sea Surf Radio - Errors Reports and Maintenance Announcements

StickyNew Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

problem solved, finally we are back people!

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

Thank you! Withdrawal occurs rapidly. Big Grin

Our ISP is experiencing problems. At this point there's nothing I can do and I need to go to sleep. Let's hope for the best for the hours to come. Cheers,

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

Dear listeners, unfortunately our Stream Service Provider is currently experiencing streams of cyber attacks due to which we are currently not being broadcast. There is nothing we can do from our end but wait out the attacks and hope the stream severs are up and running again as soon as possible. We will keep you updated if we have any news.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Our Stream Service Provider is again experiencing streams of cyber attacks due to which we are currently not being broadcast. We will let you know when we are back, hopefully soon.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

We are currently offline due to a severe computer crash. We are trying to solve matters quick and hope to be online again asap.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Problem seems sort of solved for now, but there are some referrals to missing files that worry me. Fully analyzing now. Might have to reinstall the whole system and be out of the air for quite some hours, this will not happen today. Will notify in advance through this thread.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016 15:49:54

Best of luck Niels.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Offline again....sigh
https://surfguitar101.com/forums/topic/27855

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Is NSSR still off line as far a the DJ shows go?

Fingers crossed,
Rev

Canadian Surf

http://www.urbansurfkings.com/

Yes,I'm afraid we will not be able to switch back untill next weekend.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

188.93.150.47 should get me there? I wonder if your ISP's resolver is working - all I get is the purple "Dit domein is geregistreerd..." screen and zero if using the URL. Will wait for the weekend I guess.

Good luck sir!

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

I'm getting a feed signal

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Once again expierencing technical problems. Sorry people, we are offline until further notice.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Seems to be working for me.... Mike Surf is on right now Big Grin

sidecarbob wrote:

Seems to be working for me.... Mike Surf is on right now Big Grin

Still no joy here. I'll have to check if I have a DNS issue that would relate to this site only, since EVERYthing else is working fine.
Sigh

Wes

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Music stream working great but looks like the little annunciator on the webpage is stuck on Los Coronas (Adios Sancho). Just thought you might want to know.
Smile

Wes

It seems to be a problem with radiotuna not reading the tags correctly. I checked the stream with 2 other players and they displayed the correct information.

Anyone listening? I can't connect.

I'm listening

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next