Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
328 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
255 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
255 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
175 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
154 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
122 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
116 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
76 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
10 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
10 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink North Sea Surf Radio coming LIVE from Surfer Joe Summer Festival this weekend!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4

Madeira world premier of a new song! Journey to the Center of the Surf!!!

If you are missing this stream, you are missing out so much!

Hey I got a shout out! Guitar

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Another of many kudos to whoever did the grunt work to get that EXCELLENT audio mix to NSSR for the transmission. Stellar work. Cheers

My Marantz-based system is a pretty honest arbiter and all I had to do was turn off the Loudness button and TURN IT UP!! Damn that mix was good.
Yes

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Woooohooooo!!! Man, Niels has got the whole thing sounding just amazing. What a treat.

Jeremy

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015 17:50:16

Niels,
Even though I was here at the fest,
Thanks for all you do!

NSSR djs at the fest.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015 22:00:16

Great pic, Jeff!
Thanks to Neils and all the NSSR crew!
Congratulations to Lorenzo and staff!
Surf Music is alive! Yes

When you have to shoot ... shoot! Don't talk.
"Los Grainders" www.facebook.com/losgrainders
"Planeta Reverb" www.facebook.com/planetareverb

I was lucky enough to catch a good bit of the fest on NSSR yesterday, and boy am I glad!! Thank you SOOO much for doing this! It's so great to feel so immersed in the event even while being so far away!!

I too have heard a quite a bit, not wanting to miss all the fun my surf buddies are having. I then went over to the NSSR donation area and bought one of their downloads to show my support. I hope you do the same...

http://www.northseasurfradio.org/#!forum/c1qqd

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Weekends are my busiest time in my line of work but I listened to as much of the Fest as I could and soaked up the excitement vibe and all the great instro music. Would it be possible for NSSR to run their broadcast of it in bits during the week until we all get thoroughly sick of it? Are there rights issues that might prevent doing so?

Squink Out!

Also, I have to say Jeff the BTD has an excellent radio voice and presence. Having gotten to know him and grow fond of him in person may attribute to my appreciation, but regardless he should continue to expand his net radio presence as he has such a natural gift and his voice is pitched just perfect for these crappy little speakers...

Squink Out!

Wow, what an absolutely INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE that was!!! The whole fest was UNBELIEVABLE! And we were extremely pleased with our performance, especially after only two practices as a band! What a blast that was! Huge thanks to Niels for his very kind comments, and for having us on NSSR, that was much fun. Seriously, yesterday ended with muliple bromances going on until the we hours of the morning - I don't think I've ever hugged so many men in one evening before! (Half of them were with Evan Foster!)

We got one hour of sleep and BARELY made our plane to Valencia, Spain this morning! There's a real rock and roll story behind it, but I'll have to wait to tell it once I'm home. Now recovering and licking our wounds in Valencia - the Spanish shows start tomorrow!

Thanks to SG101ers for tuning in and of course, the BIGGEST HUGEST THANKS TO LORENZO! He is truly superhuman!

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

IvanP wrote:

Wow, what an absolutely INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE that was!!! The whole fest was UNBELIEVABLE! And we were extremely pleased with our performance, especially after only two practices as a band! What a blast that was! Huge thanks to Niels for his very kind comments, and for having us on NSSR, that was much fun. Seriously, yesterday ended with muliple bromances going on until the we hours of the morning - I don't think I've ever hugged so many men in one evening before! (Half of them were with Evan Foster!)

We got one hour of sleep and BARELY made our plane to Valencia, Spain this morning! There's a real rock and roll story behind it, but I'll have to wait to tell it once I'm home. Now recovering and licking our wounds in Valencia - the Spanish shows start tomorrow!

Thanks to SG101ers for tuning in and of course, the BIGGEST HUGEST THANKS TO LORENZO! He is truly superhuman!

Ivan, you guys did something epic; and I'll leave it at that till you get back.
Cheers

Wes

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

JObeast wrote:

Also, I have to say Jeff the BTD has an excellent radio voice and presence. Having gotten to know him and grow fond of him in person may attribute to my appreciation, but regardless he should continue to expand his net radio presence as he has such a natural gift and his voice is pitched just perfect for these crappy little speakers...

Agree Just the right timbre, demeanor, etc. Some people have to "put on" their radio voice; he just has it. Like you guys just got out of school & he invites you over to listen to a new record he picked up.

Wes

The tidbits in the interviews were great. When names become people, I like it a lot! I had 2 dropouts during the weekend but heard most of it. The comments after the reverb comp were short and both enlightening and confirming of what I thought would be the consensus.

Pretty amazing that performance came from only two practices Ivan, you guys NAILED it! Mind blowing. Grazie, grazie.

NeedsMoreReverb wrote:

Pretty amazing that performance came from only two practices Ivan, you guys NAILED it! Mind blowing. Grazie, grazie.

Wait till they get done honing that thru the gigs in Spain.
Yikes!

Wes

Thanks to Arny for the pics
10 of the NSSR DJS in one place,
With Lorenzo who used to be on NSSR.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015 12:11:39

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4