Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
96 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink TUNE IN NOW for 24 hours of Halloween at North Sea Surf Radio!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next

shivers13 wrote:

Awesome show!! Such a blast to listen to. I listened all day long. Not just a great Halloween show but a great selection of surf music. Great job everybody!

You might think it's funny, but I actually got a bit choked up. Very proud of the Ghastly Ones and also very proud of our brothers The Satan's Pilgrims. Haunted House of Rock is such an amazing tune. I've listened to it a million times but this time and in this context I was transported to a great moment in time when we all started our bands. Those shows and those memories from the mid-90's. Holy cow, it was really special.

Congratulations, Norm, well-deserved! The Ghastlies and the Pilgrims really are the masters of spooky/horror surf!

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

nielsjansen wrote:

For those who have not been able to catch this on Friday, we will re-run this weekend as follows:

Bump

don't forget, if you missed the 66 countdown, or the Megamixs by DJ Phantom or Eddy Luca, tune in tomorrow.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Last edited: Nov 01, 2014 18:12:15

Replays starting now

Jeff(bigtikidude)

What a great list, and I am especially glad Satan's Pilgrims and the Ghastly Ones got multiple entries, and top places, well deserved!
Ran

The Scimitars

Last edited: Nov 01, 2014 12:55:24

hahahahahaha so good!

Congrats to The Satan's Pilgrims and The Ghastly Ones, kings of terror!

bigtikidude wrote:

Best costume tonight.

When you have to shoot ... shoot! Don't talk.
"Los Grainders" www.facebook.com/losgrainders
"Planeta Reverb" www.facebook.com/planetareverb

did the NSSR feed stop for others too?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude wrote:

did the NSSR feed stop for others too?

ah back now

Jeff(bigtikidude)

IvanP wrote:

shivers13 wrote:

Awesome show!! Such a blast to listen to. I listened all day long. Not just a great Halloween show but a great selection of surf music. Great job everybody!

You might think it's funny, but I actually got a bit choked up. Very proud of the Ghastly Ones and also very proud of our brothers The Satan's Pilgrims. Haunted House of Rock is such an amazing tune. I've listened to it a million times but this time and in this context I was transported to a great moment in time when we all started our bands. Those shows and those memories from the mid-90's. Holy cow, it was really special.

Congratulations, Norm, well-deserved! The Ghastlies and the Pilgrims really are the masters of spooky/horror surf!

Now I'm getting choked up! Thanks guys, we are honored! Especially when I thought The Ghastly Ones would get all of the top 10 spots!:) I mean, those guys make their flippin' living working in horror movies! Thank you to everyone for all the votes for all of our songs that made it. Now to go listen to some surfy surf that's not in Em!

http://www.satanspilgrims.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Satans-Pilgrims/8210228553
https://satanspilgrims.bandcamp.com/
http://www.surfyindustries.com

If you missed my Halloween show, it is coming on next as a replay.
at 2pm pacific time, sat. Nov. 1st.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Listening now. Good stuff.
And congrats to Satan's Pilgrims and everyone else on the list.

I listened to it yesterday. Great stuff!

bigtikidude wrote:

nielsjansen wrote:

For those who have not been able to catch this on Friday, we will re-run this weekend as follows:

Bump

don't forget, if you missed the 66 countdown, or the Megamixs by DJ Phantom or Eddy Luca, tune in tomorrow.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

kick_the_reverb wrote:

What a great list, and I am especially glad Satan's Pilgrims and the Ghastly Ones got multiple entries, and top places, well deserved!
Ran

I heartily second this!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

I listened to the show last night from 6pm till about 10pm.
I put in some old 50's - 60's surf films by Walt Phillips on the big screen (sound muted) and just got into the whole vibe. The combination was a perfect fit! Heck, at times it was as if the film and music were made to go together.

Great show! Thank you for rocken my Halloween while I handed out treats to the kiddies.

Last edited: Nov 01, 2014 22:14:07

The Halloween Top 66 Re-run has just started. Tune in now to hear the creepiest 66 instrumentals over the next four hours.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

listening,
and I know that a few others in so cal are too

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Just had some internet problems at our provider again.
Sorry for the drop out, took about 3 minutes.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

digging the countdown getting up to the top 20

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Last edited: Mar 01, 2020 10:53:31

Just listened to most of the Top 66, and damn, that was GREAT! Excellent job, Jonpaul!!

I just noticed something that I never noticed before: is it just me or do the top two tracks, the Ghastly Ones' "Ghastly Stomp" and Satan's Pilgrims' "Haunted House of Rock", have a very similar melody?? Hmmm

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next