Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
319 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
247 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
247 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
167 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
145 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
114 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
107 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
68 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
1 day ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
1 day ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink North Sea Surf Radio out of order untill further notice; temporary stream online now!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2

nielsjansen wrote:

Please do not make any donations through Paypal just yet. I will be setting up a seperate donation channel for the required hardware. Figuring that out as I type.

Agree This is not a routine operating expense but more a separate capital investment. Less worried about a little streaming to feed the hungry than getting you the resources you need to get a solid hardware platform setup. (PayPal as a mechanism would be good though enabling currency conversion & variety of cards as it does.)

All best, carry on & let us know.

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Dear all,

As of tomorrow we will run a temporary stream with all tracks from the Classic Surf Top 101, Surf Revival Top 101 and the Top 61 of 2013 played random. These 263 killer tracks will be the content for NSSR for the time being. It's not the thousands of tracks and various show formats you have all been getting used to but for now it's a lot better than the radio silence of the past 5 days and it's all we can do.

This is a temporary solution that wil be on air for as long as it takes to get the new system going. I will soon be posting more information about a crowd funding goal we need to meet to be able to set NSSR up with a top notch hardware configuration to expand our possibilities and to prevent something like this from ever happening again. We are currently figuring out all specs and prices and how to do it fast and relatively cost effective.

I would like to once again thank you all for your immense support and your patience.

Hang in there.

Cheers,
Niels.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

thanks! much better than nothing! Big Grin

When you have to shoot ... shoot! Don't talk.
"Los Grainders" www.facebook.com/losgrainders
"Planeta Reverb" www.facebook.com/planetareverb

Dear all,
Surf Music is back on air!
Our temporary emergency stream is now available through Shoutcast and any app that supports shoutcast.
Or try any of the links on our LISTEN PAGE to get NSSR going again.
Our in-browser is not working yet but should be soon.
These 263 killer tunes from the Classic Surf Top 101, Surf Revival Top 101 and Top 61 of 2013 should be enough to get your fix for now.
Keep an eye on this thread for future developments.
Cheers,

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014 07:25:24

Any updates on the top 101 revival shows?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Thanks Neils for your excellent contribution to culture! I was missing the podcast badly for weeks and hadn't known it had come back up, even this short playlist. I'm in a good mood today!

Squink Out!

Last edited: May 08, 2014 12:10:02

We have started the Hardware Fundraiser. Read all about it here: http://surfguitar101.com/forums/topic/23932/

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Any updates, Niels?

When you have to shoot ... shoot! Don't talk.
"Los Grainders" www.facebook.com/losgrainders
"Planeta Reverb" www.facebook.com/planetareverb

Goto Page: Previous 1 2