Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink North Sea Surf Radio - Errors Reports and Maintenance Announcements

StickyNew Topic
Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

If you experience any problems with the stream please report them here.
We will also use this space to announce maintenance or report any kind of broadcast interruptions or errors.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013 11:54:40

Our provider has been experiencing some technical problems about two hours ago which lasted for an hour.
You may all have noticed some problems with the stream.
It looks like it has been fixed now.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

Due to a programming error with the new timetable we have been silent for the past half hour. It has been solved and we are back, today with 23.5/7 Twang.
Cheers,

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

nielsjansen wrote:

Due to a programming error with the new timetable we have been silent for the past half hour. It has been solved and we are back, today with 23.5/7 Twang.
Cheers,

John Cage's Surf 30'00" :)

Keep up the great NSSR work Niels!

Rick

Rick

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014 15:03:01

Smile LOL
Thanks Rick

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Not in my wildest salt-water dreams when I picked up guitar again did I think there would be not one resource, but two, out there on the internet as good as both this forum, and NSSR - which is on anytime there isn't other music playing (which has not been lacking in the past year, wow).

Upon reflection, I'm kinda surprised that NSSR doesn't have its own stickied area here for programming & maintenance announcements, playlists, etc. Or even a sub-forum under Shows or something. Am too new to know whether that's been suggested before, but NSSR is happening. So thanks for all you & the folks connected with it are doing.

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

Due to a programming error we have been silent for 1,5 hours. Problem solved and back in business.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

I'm listening and it's great!

Surf Guitar 101 has started half an hour later due to a technical problem. The radio debut of Ralf Kilauea in The Fantastic Four will start half an hour later as well.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

I thought it was very strange that JP wasn't talking
At all in the show.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I'm assuming there was a problem today(Tuesday)?
I really enjoyed the music that did play.
But I didn't hear any DJs.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hi Jeff,
I have checked the logs and I cannot trace why these two shows did not re-run. They should have aired just like they did previous weeks. All should run as scheduled tonight.
If not I cannot retrace why and have a new challenge ahead.
Cheers,
Niels.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Our provider is experiencing technical difficulties. We are currently offline and hope to be back asap.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

We have been experiencing technical difficulties all day. Things should be solved now, right in time for the presented weekend shows.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Oh yes, it is running again! I can hear Man Or Astroman? loud and clear! Yeaaaaaah, very good!!!!
Djangodeadman program!
Go Go!!!

Twang cheers!

Ralf Kilauea

www.kilaueas.de

https://kilaueas.bandcamp.com/album/touch-my-alien

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014 14:56:29

I was hoping that it wasn't just me,
Not getting it at 8 am.
Good thing I sent the email.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Due to a technical error we have a different broadcvast schedule today. Pisuerga Beach just started (one hour late). After that Surf Guitar 101 and The Fantastic Four will run at their normal times. A Huevo will not run today.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Last edited: Mar 01, 2020 10:33:05

all I know is that when I listen to these shows, I add about 5 new releases to the want list, per DJs show.
OOOoooooooof, talk about a double edged sword.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

nielsjansen wrote:

Due to a technical error we have a different broadcvast schedule today. Pisuerga Beach just started (one hour late). After that Surf Guitar 101 and The Fantastic Four will run at their normal times. A Huevo will not run today.

will caleb's show run later in the week?
or is it lost in the nether?

I need to get my weekly quota of Chingones

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next