Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » SurfGuitar101 Website »

Permalink The Official 2012 Member Mp3 Compilation Thread

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

The Breakaways are working hard and should have a song uploaded by Sat 12/15. I guess deadlines are how we roll!

Craig Skelly

Little Kahuna
www.littlekahunamusic.com
The Breakaways
The Curl Riders

Track 27 by The Retronauts!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Track 28 by Agent Twang! Thanks!

Wow this ends in 5 days!!!! Sneaking up on me.

Ozboomer contributed track #29! Thanks!

(People please leave some comments on the tracks. Big Grin )

Brian wrote:

(People please leave some comments on the tracks. Big Grin )

Ya know, I'm guilty of not having listened to any of the tracks yet. I like to wait til the comp is done and then listen to them all at once.
But if this year's comp is comparable to previous years, it too will be a great collection of songs from bands & individuals showcasing their talents, and one that we're proud to be associated with.

CUTBACK

eh, i'm hesitating to send a two years old unfinished demo, or something.. i wrote 30-35 instrumental guitar songs, since i left my band, but i didn't recorded anything. but It's great to be in the player Smile Maybe there's something on my computer, what isn't awful Smile

original compositions (low-level demo stuff /out of tune, etc) myStuff not my best, but i don't like to be in a musician community without anything to show

And we now have track #30 thanks to norcalhodad! A very cool track indeed!

We have finally finished the recording, mixing and mastering for our submission. Mako carried the master CD home this evening to do the CD to MP3 conversion. It should be ready by tomorrow. It is almost unbelievable but ADAT #2 ran flawlessly for hours including umpty ump rewinds of that poor tape cartridge. If you've never had the pleasure of dealing with ADAT's, well consider yourself lucky.

I vote we change the name of our band to The Procrastinators.

eddie katcher sez: "always put off until tomorrow what you should have done last week, month. whatever." Well he certainly didn't say it first, but he probably sez it more often than anyone else.

Traditional........speak softly and play through a big blonde amp. Did I mention that I still like big blonde amps?

And #31 by togergo!

Tomorrow is the last day to submit an entry!

Billy Scanlan did you get an mp3 version of your track? I can try to convert the m4a if you don't have one.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012 18:01:07

Brian wrote:

And #31 by togergo!

Billy Scanlan did you get an mp3 version of your track? I can try to convert the m4a if you don't have one.

Smile thank you!

original compositions (low-level demo stuff /out of tune, etc) myStuff not my best, but i don't like to be in a musician community without anything to show

Brian wrote:

And #31 by togergo!

That would be great Brian! I tried to make that happen a couple times, but I suck at computer stuff. Thanks Brutha! ;D

Be careful following the masses. Sometimes the "M" is silent...........................

the Breakaways just uploaded our submission...Looking forward to hearing all the songs on the compilation.

Craig Skelly

Little Kahuna
www.littlekahunamusic.com
The Breakaways
The Curl Riders

Here is a 192 kbps CBR MP3 of Billy's track that I converted for ya:

http://www.mediafire.com/?unc7pocni2fy5w5

Brian wrote:

And #31 by togergo!

SSIV

Nothin' Like waiting for the last minute. RoarShark is in!

Reverb, man!
[http://roarshark.com]

Thanks LHR! I've got several last minute entries in the queue. I'll probably publish them all at once later tonight.

And I think that's it! The last 3 are from The Surge! The Breakaways and RoarShark! Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the support, lot of good songs, but it's a nightmare to opening them one by one Smile but I'm on it

togergo, if you wait a week or two the mp3's will all be on archive.org where you can download them in bulk with the correct mp3 metadata (tags) and they also have an online player to stream them in a row.

yes I know, but I can't wait Smile - it wasn't a criticism, or a request, I just said Smile anyway, thank you for doing this, it's great!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012 11:24:03

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next