Photo of the Day
BTD
BTD
Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
363 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
344 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
301 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
229 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
229 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
149 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
127 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
96 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
89 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
50 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink SG101 Swag by John Detrich (inkfink)

StickyNew Topic
Goto Page: 1 2 Next

In case you weren't around for the member mp3 compilation we did last year. John Detrich, aka inkfink, was kind enough to create an amazing piece of cover art for the comp. He then opened up a Cafe Express store, which I'm glad to see is still open. Check it out here:

SG101 Cafe Express

All money goes directly to John, deservedly so IMHO. I picked up the poster, mouse pad, and a shirt.

Here is John's website if you want to check out his other work.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

What no thong or Boxers like CHUM had on thier cafe express site?

Joking of course, good thing this is the shallow end huh?
Ran can't give me shit here Wink

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I just ordered a ringer tee, and a large coffee mug! Is it wrong for me to be using a coffee mug with a snowman on it in May? Razz I s'ppose that'll be rectified, once my SG101 mug arrives.

Matt in Indiana

Fast Cars & Loud Guitars!

Thanks for the lead Brian.

INSTRUMENTAL SURF 24/7 DEVLAR SURF SESSIONS!

Man, that's some nice stuff.

Augusto Vite

www.facebook.com/carne.y.cosas

I just ordered one of the t-shirts! I wore my old one oit going to surf shows! Man was it ever a great summer for surf music! I wounder if he could add long sleeve ts? Its starting to get cold here! I finally turned on my heat when it got below 60 in my house!
Thanks
Guy

They did add some more swag! Including long sleeve t-shirts for folks in colder parts of the world!

That's awesome. I gotta get me one of those shirts.

No Case stickers Sigh

Cool Eric Von Zipper Cool

"I come here to tell you that these beach bums is bums."

IslandSoulmann wrote:

No Case stickers Sigh

http://surfguitar101.com/store/

Thanks for posting this Brian. I think I'll get matching shirts for me and my son. Never thought I'd be that parent, but it's just so hard to resist!

Oh, and thanks for the link to the SG101 stickers. I'll have to use that form next time - love that design!

-Nick

Gypsy Moonshine on Reverbnation
Gypsy Moonshine on Facebook

Just bumping this thread. Noel brought it to my attention that there appear to be new catalog items. And yes Jonpaul, they have buttons.

Their stuff is kind of pricey but there ya go. Maybe I'll look into getting the Fred Lammers logo made into a button.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012 18:28:21

Button, Button, who's got the Button?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hey, I think I've seen those two at some surf shows recently. Wink
Thanks for the reminder about all those groovy products, Brian!
The Fred Lammers logo as a button would be a very cool thing!
(It could be our "secret handshake")

Insect Surfers
The Tikiyaki Orchestra
The Scimitars
Lords Of Atlantis
Fiberglass Jungle - Surf Radio

I just ordered an XL black SG101 shirt from CafePress. It is under $20.00 delivered. There's a sale on the shirts and a special discount "FEB30" code until midnight that dropped the total price.

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

AHH! AWESOME!

of the people who bought tees, or the mug (swoon) any comment on quality? Cafe Press gets iffy. lemme know how they turned out!

tune us in, we'll freak you out: surfabillyfreakout.com every Thursday, 9-10pm CST

Chelsea, I bought one of the ringer T shirts back when John first did this, what in 2005 or 2006? I still have it and wear it. It still looks good. The stitching around the collar is a bit weird though, but not really noticeable. I should buy another one. But again, that was a few years ago. I don't know if they have changed anything since then.

bandita wrote:

AHH! AWESOME!

of the people who bought tees, or the mug (swoon) any comment on quality? Cafe Press gets iffy. lemme know how they turned out!

I like mine (CafePress T-shirt) a lot. And it was how I got recognized initially at last year's Instro Summit. Without it, the musicians at the hotel would have thought I was just lurking, but that's another story.

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013 13:14:35

sweeeeet! we used Cafe Press for derby for a little bit (Twin City Derby Girls) and we got a tee that had a really faded graphic. never did anything about it, but when another tee we got didn't fit they let us keep the non-fitting one and sent us a new one. Smile

tune us in, we'll freak you out: surfabillyfreakout.com every Thursday, 9-10pm CST

Goto Page: 1 2 Next