Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Best-Of SG101 »

Permalink Ask a Bombora...?

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3

Just a bump to remind people about the New Years eve re-union show,
I heard that tix are going very fast, so if yer interested, check into them soon.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Greg,
I've been getting alot of e-mails, and PM's from people around the country, and around the world, asking me if you guys are going to be playing any more shows than just the NYE show.
I told them I had no idea, best to ask you.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hey Jeff,
Sorry to butt inn but I dont think Gregg has been on this for a while and I was browsing and so I figured Id answer that for ya. As far as I know, we are working on going down south to Mexico City, but really nothing is official yet but well definatly let everyone know as soon as its a done deal.
Showman

Happiness is being a surf musician that actually surfs. Ride Lord Hunt Surfboards!!!

Thanks Shane,
Great show on NYE, I had a blast.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff
Thanks a lot for going to the show. Next time well play a bit longer.

Happiness is being a surf musician that actually surfs. Ride Lord Hunt Surfboards!!!

Showman
Hey Jeff,
Sorry to butt inn but I dont think Gregg has been on this for a while and I was browsing and so I figured Id answer that for ya. As far as I know, we are working on going down south to Mexico City, but really nothing is official yet but well definatly let everyone know as soon as its a done deal.
Showman

Oh man......look out Beto!

"Turn the knob to 10 and break it off!" -Baja Marty

bigtikidude
Greg,
I've been getting alot of e-mails, and PM's from people around the country, and around the world, asking me if you guys are going to be playing any more shows than just the NYE show.
I told them I had no idea, best to ask you.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Hey Jeff.
Its not much more info, but I believe that we are shooting for March 2nd and 3rd for Mexico city. Again its not yet official but should be soon. Ill keep ya posted as things develope.
Shane

Cool deal,
have fun, and dont drink the water. Wink

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bigtikidude
dont drink the water. Wink
Jeff(bigtikidude)

Tiki,
Are you giving us free promotion again?

~B~

you lost me Bill?

are you talking about So Cal. stealing water from Nor. Cal. ?
if so , I dont think that Mexico gets their water form you guys.
if not I have no idea what you are implying im promoting?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Tiki,
How quickly you forget... the title of our new CD is "Don't Drink the Water".

Remember, everyone else, new CD entitled "Don't Drink the Water" due out in about 2-3 months from your local neighborhood Lava Rats.

~B~

I got the reference. I thought BTD was joking (but you weren't you killjoy Evil Wink ).
I'm excited about the new CD Bill. "Don't Drink the Water" was one of my favorite songs from the last KFJC surf battle when I listened on the internet. Thumbs Up

Ohhhh, Wooz.... don't remind me about that. It was like a good Nascar race -- it came blazing off the line, but there was a giant flaming wreck at the end. I broke a string during the bridge, and my guitar got thrown way out of tune (beyond repair). I personally love the song, and there's an obvious reason why it's the title cut...

~B~

I am surprised no one here has created a Von Bergmann replica! Or have they?? Question

Brian
Question
Ok, let me ask this one again now that I have a scanned photo. Was this a photo-shop job or a real crazy Jazzmaster/Mosrite hybrid?

(defunct) Thee Jaguar Sharks

Plus! Other stuff not surf: https://soundcloud.com/jamesmileshq
Enjoy every minute

I really wish I had been here for when the topic was new, cause The Bomboras are one of my favorites.

The Phantomatics on Facebook
The Phantomatics on Instagram
The Phantomatics on Bandcamp

Cool thread! I haven't listened to The Bomboras in quite some time now. I will today though. > davidj

I really wish I had been here for when the topic was new, cause The Bomboras are one of my favorites.

David just go ahead and ask away. I'm sure that G. Hunt will eventually run into this thread when he will notice that there is a new forum on SG101 titled "Best-Of-SG101". I don't have any questions for the guy except maybe if there's any footage of The Bomboras live? Not what's already on YouTube though. I've seen it, good shiz! BTW check this out http://surfguitar101.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7120&highlight=rob+zombie+zombie++records

The Deadbeats

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3