Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
323 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
5 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
5 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Pic's of your pets I know there are some animal lovers here!

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

I'm glad my house is 1 story then. Meh, I'm not that clumsy, I would like a second floor, it would allow me to open my windows and not worry about someone messing with me.

Sonichris
I also like to think that all early 60's fender equipment is happy to be playing surf music again. After all, its the music it was meant to play.

Kman1
I'm glad my house is 1 story then. Meh, I'm not that clumsy, I would like a second floor, it would allow me to open my windows and not worry about someone messing with me.

Well, in the case of this little dog I think he was born that way. He's a nice little fellow but he's pretty highly strung.

The artist formerly known as: Synchro

When Surf Guitar is outlawed only outlaws will play Surf Guitar.

Mina, my little baby ... she likes to sleep into my bassdrum (not when I play !)

Docteur Legume Et Les Surfwerks

http://doclegume.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/doclegume

"We're gonna draw a little bit of everybody's blood 'cause we're gonna find out who's THE THING"

She's a beauty!

we have a basset hound named "Sydney" who is kind of lazy and stinky...
she'll be 1 year old on Christmas 08

Here's our dog Fleabag. Click the photo to hear a short recording of it.

T H E ✠ S U R F I T E S

synchro
She's a beauty!

... and this is her house !!

Docteur Legume Et Les Surfwerks

http://doclegume.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/doclegume

"We're gonna draw a little bit of everybody's blood 'cause we're gonna find out who's THE THING"

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008 06:57:17

This is me and my beloved cat, Lexy! She looks so pissed at me for doing this to her. I also look like I belong in a looney bin.

This is an older picture of my cat mid-yawn.

And... just another one for good measure.

She looks aloof.

This morning I was awaken by a cat-fight on my bed. Happens about twice a week. They never make a sound but it feels like an earthquake. Smile

For some reason the pictures aren't coming through doclegume.

When my cats fight there sure as hell is some noise, haha. The older female cat beats up on the younger male cat and acts like she is the victim. Ahh I love animals.

JTrainDowntown
This is me and my beloved cat, Lexy! She looks so pissed at me for doing this to her. I also look like I belong in a looney bin.
And... just another one for good measure.

Those are some beautiful Blue Spruce trees in the background. I always loved the landscape of Northern Ohio and Michigan. I'm struggling to grow some White Junipers in zone 8 !

surferXmatt
When my cats fight there sure as hell is some noise, haha. The older female cat beats up on the younger male cat and acts like she is the victim. Ahh I love animals.

With mine it's just the opposite. The smaller, younger, female cat tears into the much larger male cat and chases him away from me. Sometimes I think she believes I'm one of her kittens.

synchro

surferXmatt

With mine it's just the opposite. The smaller, younger, female cat tears into the much larger male cat and chases him away from me. Sometimes I think she believes I'm one of her kittens.

Laughing I can imagine you sitting there all scared meowing for some reason.

Sonichris
I also like to think that all early 60's fender equipment is happy to be playing surf music again. After all, its the music it was meant to play.

Kman1
Laughing I can imagine you sitting there all scared meowing for some reason.

It's a daily event. Smile

I always thought I was a dog person, but am really enjoying owning my cats. Could not imagine being with out them.

surferXmatt
I always thought I was a dog person, but am really enjoying owning my cats. Could not imagine being with out them.

"Dogs adore you no matter what. Getting a cat to like you seems like an accomlishment"; said the olde man, his wallet still smarting from the $35.00 he had spent on cat food earlier that day. He winced for a moment, wondering how long it would be before his cats took over completely. Smile

synchro

surferXmatt

"Dogs adore you no matter what. Getting a cat to like you seems like an accomlishment"; said the olde man, his wallet still smarting from the $35.00 he had spent on cat food earlier that day. He winced for a moment, wondering how long it would be before his cats took over completely. Smile

That's why I was so content when my neighbor's cat always came over to me and rubbed against me often.

Sonichris

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008 15:31:40

Kman1

synchro

surferXmatt

That's why I was so intent when my neighbor's cat always came over to me and rubbed against me often.

Yup. They have a way of making you think it's a privilege that they'll have anything to do with you.

Since this is a thread for animal lovers, I thought I'd mention that we Californians have a unique opportunity, to help out some of the Animals living in horrible conditions on farms here in Ca, by voting yes on Proposition 2.

Im not a very politically involved person, and I usually dont try and preach, but In my opinion, if we are going to kill and eat animals, the least we can do is let them be able to walk around a bit before we butcher them.

Just my 2 cents...

I apologize for bringing up politics..

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next