Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » For Sale / Trade »

Permalink NEED: Fender Reverb Tank Reissue- Pan

Page 1 of 1

Hey Gang,

So it turns out all that kicking to a reverb unit eventually does some damage. My guitar player broke the springs in his tank and we are in need of a replacement pan before we record in a couple weeks.

Anybody out there have a spare pan they'd be willing to let go of?
Located in Seattle. Appreciate the help.

Best,
Nick

I don't have one, but I've had good luck with MOD pans which are between $18-$25 From Amazon or Amplified parts. The reissue pans are Accutronics and you can find them at Tubesandmore.com, Amazon or Ebay - a bit more than the MOD pans. Jury's out on if the new Accutronics pans sound any good. I had one and thought it sounded ok. I also had a MOD and they are not quite as bright (for better or worse) than the Accutornics. Best of Luck

Thanks Derek. Absolutely willing to order through a distributer. Just stopping by here first to see if anyone is looking to unload before I go that route.

Definitely get the MOD. I recently bought one and it is fantastic.

Jack
aka WoodyJ

The Mariners (1964-68, 1996-2005)
The Hula Hounds (1996-current)
The X-Rays (1997-2004)
The Surge! (2004, 2011-2012)
Various non-surf bands that actually made money
(1978-1990)

I have a MOD pan which is nearly new; I replaced it with a vintage Gibbs pan I bought on ebay. Plugged into the Surfy Bear, the vintage pan sounds better to my ears.

I can sell my MOD pan to you. PM me if interested. I live in the Midwest now but even double boxed shipping is about $12.

Squink Out!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015 22:44:11

Thanks JObeast. I went ahead and already placed an order for a MOD pan. I need to make sure I get it in time for recording in a couple weeks, so I just pulled the trigger.

Page 1 of 1