Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
249 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
249 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
169 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
70 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » North Sea Surf Radio »

Permalink NEW Donation Downloads NRRS available - Support your favourite radiostation!

StickyNew Topic
Page 1 of 1

Hi all,
Here's a new thread to keep you all up to speed on the latest donation downloads. In 2015 we will be doing more compilations as incentive for donating to our station. Here you can find the latest tracks and releases available for donation download.
A huge thanks goes out to all the labels and artists making these downloads possible by donating their music to support NSSR. Please use these compilations as a starting point for further exploring material by these artists and labels and support them by buying addditional music from them. They need your support as hard as we do to keep the surf music scene alive.
Cheers,

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

North Sea Surf Radio: Website- Facebook - Twitter
North Sea Surf Festival: Website - Facebook - Twitter
The Phantom Four: Website - Facebook - Twitter

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015 14:00:22

Every three months we will have a new individual track available for download for as little as 1 euro. Obviously you are free to use these tracks for donating any other amount if your budget does not allow you to donate the amount required for any of the compilations.

Autumn Exclusive:
The Phantom Four - "Ramgaya"

Winter Exclusive:
The Dead Rocks - "Mr. Antonis"

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

To submit your surf music to North Sea Surf Radio send the tracks as .mp3 in 320kbps bitrate with correct tags to playlist@northseasurfradio.com via Dropbox.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015 04:09:51

"Best of 2014" Compilation

On January 3rd we released the "Best of 2014" donation compilation. This compilation contains 28 of the strongest tracks to be released last year. Have you missed out on new releases last year? Check out this compilation and you are up to speed again.

Here's the tracklisting, including 17 former Wipeouts!

A big thanks to all the artists and labels for donating all these amazing tracks.

The compilation is available for a donation of 14 euro or more, that is only € 0,50 per track and instantly compensate for all you have been missing last year.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015 05:11:38

Green Cookie Records Compilation

Green Cookie Records is a legendary label from Greece that has released dozens of amazing surf albums by bands like Insect Surfers, Speedball JR, The Phantom Four, El Ray, Dirty Fuse, Los Venturas, The Dead Rocks, Los Cuchillos, Les Agamemnonz, Surfer Joe, ゴーグルエース and many more....

To coincide with our Green Cookie Weekend on January 24th and 25th we are proud to present the amazing Green Cookie Records Compilation:

Here's the trackslisting:

I would like to thank Mike at Green Cookie Records and his artists for donating such an amazing collection of tracks.

This compilation is available for a 10 euro donation or more. That is € 0,33 per track. A steal if you realize the quality of these tracks. If you like the compilation please support Green Cookie Records by buying the full albums of your favourite artists digitally on Bandcamp or as physical product at their website.

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015 04:25:21

This is a very good compilation showcasing the different artists and their individual styles to play instrumental surf music.
Watang I saw last year at the Surfer Joe Summer Festival and they appear here with a strong tune called Surfzilla.
My favorite however is Tarantino by Los Chuchilos
I am quite certain that everybody will find at leat a dozen or more tunes she or he will like very much!!
Ruediger

Thanks for the support Ruediger!

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

I snagged that Green Cookie comp last night - highly recommended, DONATE and GRAB that one!
Thumbs Up

Wes
SoCal ex-pat with a snow shovel

DISCLAIMER: The above is opinion/suggestion only & should not be used for mission planning/navigation, tweaking of instruments, beverage selection, or wardrobe choices.

To coincide with the Latin American Top 61 today we are releasing two compilations;

• Latin American Surf Sampler Pt. 1; "Valley To The Kings"
    and
  • Latin American Surf Sampler Pt. 2; "La Playa"

With 46 different artists hailing from 10 different Latin American countries this is the first ever overview of this amazing surf music scene. I am very proud that Caleb Pilgrim and I have been able to compile these albums, containing so many of the big names in the Latin American Surf Scene; Los Tormentos, Los Kahunas, Los Twang! Marvels, Lost Acapulco, The Dead Rocks, Los Supersonics.. .. you name it.

Sampler Pt. 2 "La Playa" contains a brand new track from the upcoming new album by Lost Acapulco and a track from the yet to be released debut EP by The Compadres, the very first surf music band to arise from Ecuador!

Here's the cover artwork and trackslistings;

A huge thanks goes out to all the labels and artists making these downloads possible by donating their music to support NSSR. Please use these compilations as a starting point for further exploring material by these artists and labels and support them by buying addditional music from them. They need your support as hard as we do to keep the surf music scene alive.

Cheers,

Niels Jansen
Program Director
North Sea Surf Radio

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015 13:55:35

Very cool!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Yes

When you have to shoot ... shoot! Don't talk.
"Los Grainders" www.facebook.com/losgrainders
"Planeta Reverb" www.facebook.com/planetareverb

Page 1 of 1