SG101 on the Web

Follow SurfGuitar101 on Twitter

Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

mom_surfing: my hubbie and i are both 62 and just spent 5 weeks cruising around idaho/montana/utah snowboarding. we boarded 30 days out of 34. woot!
12 days ago

zzero: mom_surfing--just caught your show! pretty good! waiting for next week! Cool Cool
10 days ago

mom_surfing: thanks zzero
7 days ago

Emilien03: Have a nice weekend everybody!
6 days ago

Pappa_Surf: Check me out guest hosting Radio Free Bakersfield this week with my Hot Rod show!!
5 days ago

mom_surfing: electric beach party streaming on radiohattera... this evening 8 PM east, 7 central, 6 mountain, 5 pacific
3 days ago

Tuck: ditto
3 days ago

Pappa_Surf: Carol, can your show be downloaded or just streamed?
3 days ago

mom_surfing: streamed only
2 days ago

DUKE7734: http://www.o...
1 day ago

Please login or register to shout.

IRC Status
  • Furs

Join them in the #ShallowEnd!

Need help getting started?

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

27%

27%

Donate Now

SG101 MP3 Comps
Latin Top 61 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Favorite non-Surf Instrumental Song

New Topic
Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

bigtikidude wrote:

Cause people don't like them.
Or, wrongly think they are a surf band.

10 million Japanese cant be wrong. (wong even)

2012-2013: FILTHY POLAROIDS

Guess I'll throw in one of my all time fav bands.

2012-2013: FILTHY POLAROIDS

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014 10:57:40

P2gee brillant choice in bands! Saw them live in the early ninetes on the same bill as Nazareth, Boc and Uriah Heep.....

I am not obsolete, I am RETRO.... Cool

P2gee wrote:

Guess I'll throw in one of my all time fav bands.

One of my favorite bands, and songs. Best live band that I've ever seen.

Bob

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014 17:35:53

Teiscofan wrote:

P2gee brillant choice in bands! Saw them live in the early ninetes on the same bill as Nazareth, Boc and Uriah Heep.....

All those bands and WA on the same bill!?!? Hell, I would walk to Canada to see that!!

2012-2013: FILTHY POLAROIDS

P2gee wrote:

Teiscofan wrote:

P2gee brillant choice in bands! Saw them live in the early ninetes on the same bill as Nazareth, Boc and Uriah Heep.....

All those bands and WA on the same bill!?!? Hell, I would walk to Canada to see that!!

2012-2013: FILTHY POLAROIDS

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014 19:01:00

They did 2 dates in southern Ontario with the same lineup. Meet Uriah Heep and they where awesome. If I remember correctly it was the Total Recall tour1993. It was a fantastic show overall.

I am not obsolete, I am RETRO.... Cool

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Top