SG101 on the Web

Follow SurfGuitar101 on Twitter

Shoutbox

bigtikidude: I agree, yer welcome anytime Emilio
14 days ago

bigtikidude: And yeah reality sucks
14 days ago

Robbit: The Fathoms are gigging through out the remainder of the year in the Boston/E.MA area Smile
10 days ago

HBkahuna: "Addicted to Surfing" by The Standells Tony Valentino now posted with Tony's permission. http://surfg...
10 days ago

TequilaWorm: TEQUILA WORMS new album out now!!
8 days ago

TequilaWorm: TheTequilaWo...
8 days ago

JONPAUL: Is it SG101 Convention 8 yet?
7 days ago

bigtikidude: Dude, yer crazy, how bout we recover first, then North Sea surf fest, then Winter or spring surf fest , then instro summit, then Surfer Joe, then SG101 8
7 days ago

JONPAUL: It's all about the TUBES!!!!
5 days ago

DaveF: < < champion thread killer
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

23%

23%

Donate Now

SG101 MP3 Comps
Top 101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Videos »

Permalink Mermen Live@Todos Santos Plaza in 1998--Curve.

Page 1 of 1

This one features the home-made double neck Frankenstrat... thanks to Michael Zelner and Bill Cooper for this one. Enjoy! and crank it up loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d4Ck4ZePsE

Thanks

Hey Ken, welcome to SG101! Thanks for sharing the great videos. This is a great group/forum with a lot of civility and tolerance of differing opinions. There are quite a few Mermen fans here, me being one, and quite a few who don't care much for the Mermen. Different strokes for different folks.I think that you'll get a lot out of SG101. I certainly do.

Bob

Thanks for the welcome Bob... I play drums and have played everything from Tchaikovsky to Jane's Addiction. I am a blues, jazz, rock musician and just love anything that breaks the boundaries of genre... therefore I am a huge Mermen fan and I am happy to embrace any and all music that is surfing the edges of reality. I am sure we'll meet sometime in the future since we're only 1 hour away... keep me posted on any surf shows in the Bay area.

Thanks
Ken Wheels

Ken, I'm a guitarist with the same eclectic inclinations. We'll Have to meet one of these days. Maybe at the Frankie & the Pool Boys / Deadbeats show at Forbidden Island later this month?

Bob

Page 1 of 1