Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
328 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
255 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
255 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
175 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
153 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
122 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
115 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
76 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
10 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
10 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

56%

56%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink Big Surf Radio, WOBC.org, Tuesdays, 6-8 pm EST

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 510 11 Next

Play list for August 9, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20110809playlist.html

11:56 am 'Caravan [live]' The Brian Setzer Orchestra "The Ultimate Collection - Live" (Surfdog)
11:52 am 'Midnight Lightning' Surfadelica "Search and Not Destroy" (Reverb Brasil) [Brazil]
11:48 am 'Suez Canal Affair' Bitch Boys "Promo" (Bitch Boys) [Slovenia]
11:44 am 'Role Cage' Pozor Vlak "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
11:41 am 'Cotton Candy' Los SuperAvengers "Perfect Wave" (Deep Eddy)
11:39 am 'I'm Comin' Home' The Hound Dogs "Hispanic Stomp!! Aqui Y Ahora [VA]" (RockabillyRules.com) [Spain]
11:35 am 'Subito Federica' The SuperSonics "Incantare" (Secret Sounds)
11:32 am 'Argosy' The TomorrowMen "It's About Time!" (Double Crown)
11:25 am 'Il Grande Ballo' The Dead Rocks "Il Grilletto D'Oro" (Dead Rocks) [Brazil]
11:23 am 'Undercrushed' Longboard Ranch "Surfin' Out West" (Surfcity)
11:21 am 'Fast Freight' Ritchie Valens "Rockin' All Night" (Del-Fi)
11:18 am 'Theme from Pia Zawa' The Beat Tornados "Scandinavian Interlude" (Flipside) [Norway]
11:15 am 'Surf Beat' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
11:11 am 'Low-Fi Spy' Happy Times "Twang-O-Matic" (Twangsville Productions) [Finland]
11:08 am 'Nackt Im Nachtclub' Stevie and his Sideburn "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
11:05 am 'Homesick and Blue' Dave Arcari "Got Me Electric" (Buzz) [Scotland]
11:02 am 'Stiletto' The Concussions "Continental Magazine #16 [VA]" (Continental Magazine)
11:00 am 'Gemstar' The Aquamarines "Off the Radar" (Aquamarines)

Last edited: Aug 09, 2011 11:50:42

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM
http://wobc.org (Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m., EST) (11 am-12 pm for summer 2011)
http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/

Play list for August 23, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20110823playlist.html

This was my last show for the summer. Fall programming won't start until the end of September, when I'll go back to doing a 2 hour show, probably Tuesdays, 6-8 pm, est.

11:59 am 'Atomic Drop' Pozor Vlak "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
11:57 am 'Die Manner Vom Strahlenschutz' Stevie and his Sideburns "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
11:52 am 'The Gremmie-Part 2' The Tornadoes "Bustin' Surfboards" (Sundazed)
11:50 am 'Everybody's Lovin' My Baby' Charlie Feathers "Gone Gone Gone" (Charly)
11:47 am 'Surf Stampede' Primal Sky "Cabellero Del Mar" (Totally Independent Music)
11:44 am 'Il Grilletto D'Oro' The Dead Rocks "Il Grilletto D'Oro" (Dead Rocks) [Brazil]
11:41 am 'Dead Note Theory' The SpyTones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Night) [Finland]
11:34 am 'Hornets Nest' Skeletone (Skeletone)
11:32 am "Diamond Head" The Maladroits "Live Surf 2004" (Maladroits)
11:30 am 'The Savage' The Shadows "Shadows Are Go!" (Scamp) [England]
11:27 am 'Sandstorm!' The Madeira "Sandstorm" (Double Crown)
11:25 am 'Intruder #1' The Madeira "Ruins" (Double Crown)
11:21 am 'Cloud Sampling' Frankensteen (Frankensteen)
11:13 am 'Morning Glass' Surfadelica "Search and Not Destroy" (Reverb Brasil) [Brazil]
11:10 am 'El Avenger' Los Super Avengers "Perfect Wave" (Deep Eddy)
11:06 am 'Snake Eyed Mama' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
11:03 am 'First Wave' Threesome "[S/T EP]" (Threesome) [Serbia]
11:00 am 'La Tavola Da Surf' Spy-Fi "Black Tie Spy" (Sivle)

Maybe it was just me, Tom, but I think, wobc.org was offline for the 8/23 show. I got nothing when it was supposed to be playing. Confused Oh well, next time then...
Nice playlist though. Cool

Thanks for trying to listen, Darryl. Somebody else told me the same thing, that the streaming wasn't up. WOBC is run by students and in the summer the station isn't staffed more than a few hours per week. For programming during the school year, the students are more attentive to things like this. The scheduling for fall semester starts in a week or two and, hopefully, I'll be back to my regular time on Tuesdays from 6-8 pm. Thanks again!

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM
http://wobc.org (Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m., EST)

Play list for September 20, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20110920playlist.html

07:55 pm 'Araban' The Treble Spankers "Araban" (Polydor) [Netherlands]
07:53 pm 'Daredevil' Los Kahunas "Otro Reverberante Encuentro con ..." (No Fun/Cleoducto) [Argentina]
07:49 pm 'Coastal Disturbance' The Bambi Molesters "Dumb Loud Hollow Twang De Luxe" (Dancing Bear) [Croatia]
07:47 pm 'Red Blue Jeans and a Ponytail Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps "The Screaming End" (Razor & Tie)
07:45 pm 'Mr. Smoothstar' Daikaiju "Phase 2' (DingDong)
07:41 pm 'Sleep Walk [mp3]' Satan's Pilgrims -n/s- (Satan's Pilgrims)
07:38 pm 'On the Way to Pahrump' Instramentacles "Musique Instrumentale and Other Atrocities [VA]" (CatErratic)
07:36 pm 'Jesabel' Los Jets "Spanish Blood" (H.M.R.) [Spain]
07:32 pm 'Tina, the Go Go Queen' Tav Falco's Panther Burns "Deep In the Shadows" (Marilyn)
07:29 pm 'Snow Surf' Threesome "[S/T EP]" (Threesome) [Serbia]
07:26 pm 'Cascadia' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
07:19 pm 'Low Tide' The Vivisectors "Sutured by ..." (Vivisectors) [Russia]
07:16 pm 'Gooch In Space' The Deadbeats "Day of the Deadbeats" (Paink)
07:14 pm 'Boppin' the Blues' Robert Gordon with Link Wray "[S/T]/Fresh Fish Special" (Raven)
07:11 pm 'Battle at 50 Fathoms' The Mystery? Men "Session Obscura" (Galdera)
07:07 pm 'Dead Note Theory' The SpyTones "Dead Note Theory" (Artic Noir) [Finland]
07:00 pm 'Long Ride' Johnny Barakat & The Vestells "Rare Surf, Vol. 3 [VA]" (AVI)
06:58 pm 'Riverside Jump' Jack Cochran "Rock 'n' Roll Orgy, Vol. 3 [VA]" (Flesh Den)
06:56 pm 'Cavalcada In Cerea Della Ferrovia' The Dead Rocks "Il Grilletto D'Oro" (Dead Rocks) [Brazil]
06:54 pm 'Schwanzus Longus' Pozor Vlak "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
06:52 pm 'Theme from Action' The Volcanos "Finish Line Fever" (Estrus)
06:49 pm 'Kreml de la Kreml' The Barbwires "Continental Magazine #16 [VA]" (Continental) [Sweden]
06:45 pm 'Last Ride' Los SuperAvengers "Perfect Wave" (Deep Eddy)
06:42 pm 'Snake Eyed Mama' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
06:39 pm 'Hula Hub Reifentwist' Stevie and his Sideburns "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
06:37 pm 'Every Minute Alone' Tremolo Beer Gut "Under the Covers with ... [forthcoming]" (Crunchy Frog) [Denmark]
06:30 pm 'Snakeskin Shoes' The Outsiders "Outsider on the Run" (Outsiders) [Sweden]
06:28 pm 'Love Me' R.J. and the Phantoms "What's the Rumor" (Red Shoot) [Holland/Russia]
06:25 pm 'Skarrera' Surfpatrouille "Instronaut" (Kamikaze) [Germany]
06:22 pm 'Het Grote Surffeest' The Apemen "Surfvival of de Onbeschofste" (Nitro!) [Germany]
06:20 pm 'Depth Charge' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
06:17 pm 'Vox Continental' Phantom Frank "[S/T]" (MuSick) [Netherlands]
06:14 pm 'King Creole' The DiMaggio Bros. "Rockabilly - From the Boots Up" (Rockabilly Hall of Fame) [Spain]
06:11 pm 'Moon Relay' The Bradipos IV "Surf Session" (Teen Sound) [Italy]
06:08 pm 'Phistful of Photons' The TomorrowMen "It's About Time!" (Double Crown)
06:05 pm 'Let's Go Trippin'' Dick Dale & his Del-Tones "The Best of ..." (Rhino)

thanks for the play Tom!!!

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Thanks also for the play!! Big Grin

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM

Play list for September 27, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20110927playlist.html

07:58 pm 'Fathomless' The Fathoms "Fathomless" (Atomic Beat)
07:55 pm 'Pulling G's' El Ray "Chasing Ray" (Blackout Music) [Denmark]
07:53 pm 'She Said' Hasil Adkins "Out to Hunch" (Norton)
07:51 pm 'Run Chicken Run' Link Wray & the Ray Men "Rumble! The Best of ..." (Rhino)
07:48 pm 'Penetration [live]' The Mermen "... At the Haunted House" (Shit-Tone)
07:44 pm 'Trombi #2' The Mustangs "The 'Lost' Album" (Rarity) [Finland]
07:41 pm 'Salt Bath' The Surf Trio "Forbidden Sounds" (Dionysus)
07:36 pm 'Intruder' The Surf Coasters "Fly Up!! Best of ..." (Victor Entertainment) [Japan]
07:33 pm 'Shark Attack' The Surf Coasters "Fly Up!! Best of ..." (Victor Entertainment) [Japan]
07:30 pm 'Harmony Park' Pavlov's Woody "They Came From Beneath the Surf" (NeatGuy)
07:28 pm 'Domenica' The Dead Rocks "Il Grilletto D'Oro" (Dead Rocks) [Brazil]
07:25 pm 'Take a Trip' The Shakin' Pyramids "Skin 'Em Up" (Vault) [Scotland]
07:23 pm 'Fiberglass Jungle' Die Space Hobos "Hobocop" (One Million Dollar) [Germany]
07:20 pm 'Having An Average Weekend' Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet "Savvy Show Stoppers" (Cargo) [Canada]
07:16 pm 'Gagarin' Pozor Vlak "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
07:14 pm 'Rumors of Surf' Southern Culture on the Skids "Bikini World [VA]" (Relativity)
07:11 pm 'Sucker for a Cheap Guitar' Ronnie Dawson "Just Rockin' & Rollin'" (Upstart)
07:07 pm 'Wahine' Threesome "[S/T EP]" (Threesome) [Serbia]
07:03 pm 'Feathers of the Crow' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
06:57 pm 'The Hearse' The Saboteurs "Espionage Garage" (American Pop Project) [Canada/Japan]
06:54 pm 'Marabunta' The Meadowhawks "Guitar Mania, Vol. 1 [VA]" (Rarity) [Netherlands]
06:52 pm 'La Bamba' Ritchie Valens "Rockin' All Night" (Del-Fi)
06:49 pm 'Zanshin' The Secret Samurai "Zanshin" (Maud'Dib)
06:47 pm 'Weird Satellite' The Sandblasters "Jupiter Beach" (Raucous)
06:45 pm 'Yo Mate a Robert Smith' The Remoras "Bikini-Mania [VA]" (COMA) [Mexico]
06:41 pm '(She's) Sexy & 17' The Stray Cats "Rant 'n' Rave with ..." (Arista)
06:37 pm 'Only Time Will Kill You' The SpyTones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Noir) [Finland]
06:34 pm 'Blood at Dawn' The Mystery? Men "Session Obscura" (Galdera)
06:31 pm 'Run Ripley Run' The TomorrowMen "It's About Time!" (Double Crown)
06:26 pm 'Nocturnal Transmission' The Isotopes "Real Instrumental Heroes" (Hide the Bodies)
06:23 pm 'Siboney' Los Twang! Marvels "Jungle of Twang" (Kamikaze) [Germany]
06:20 pm 'Jack the Ripper' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
06:17 pm 'The Force of Gravity' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
06:15 pm 'Knuckle Sandwich' The Deadbeats "Day of the Deadbeats" (Paink)
06:12 pm 'Miserlou' Dick Dale "The Best of ..." (Rhino)
06:09 pm 'Insecticide' Pollo del Mar "Instro Nation [VA]" (Orange)
06:06 pm 'Monster Psycho Agent' Stevie and his Sideburns "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
06:03 pm 'Tongue-Tied Jill' Charlie Feathers "Gone Gone Gone" (Charly)
06:01 pm 'Banzai Washout' Bitch Boys "Ride the First Wave" (Golly Gee) [Slovenia]

Thanks for the spin Tom!

Ryan
The Secret Samurai Website
The Secret Samurai on Facebook

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM

Play list for October 4, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111004playlist.html

07:56 pm 'Momentium' The TomorrowMen "It's About Time!" (Double Crown)
07:51 pm 'Gulak' The SpyTones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Noir) [Finland]
07:47 pm 'Bert/Tail/Rail' CHUM "Fighting Words" (Rickshaw)
07:44 pm 'Hacha de Guerra' Los Coronas "Surfin' Tenochtitlan" (Isotonic) [Spain]
07:42 pm 'St. Duane' Tremolo Beer Gut "Under the Influence of ..." (Crunchy Frog) [Denmark]
07:38 pm 'If I Were A Rich Man' Vibrasonic "Instrumental Vibrations" (Yep!) [England]
07:36 pm 'The Train Kept A-Rollin'' Johnny Burnette Trio "Rockabilly Boogie" (Bear Family)
07:33 pm 'Dilation' Satan's Pilgrims "Psychsploitation" (SP Records)
07:28 pm 'Burning Mirage' The Madeira "Sandstorm" (Double Crown)
07:26 pm 'Shape of Things' Los Plantronics "Columbian Necktie" (Mariachi Productions) [Noruega]
07:24 pm 'Lipstick On My Microphone' Eve Hell and the Razors "When the Lights Go Out" (Hell-Fi) [Canada]
07:21 pm 'Soho' Antena Tres "Onda Di Crimine" (Jason R.) [France]
07:18 pm 'Cor Steign Rides the Wild' The Apemen "Surfvival of De Onbeschofste" (Nitro!) [Germany]
07:12 pm 'Make Me Shine' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
07:10 pm 'Latinia' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
07:07 pm 'Downtown' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
07:05 pm 'Hagbelly' The Deadbeats "Day of the Deadbeats" (Paink)
07:03 pm 'Los Cobardes' Reef Rider "Beyond the Reef" (Reef Rider) [Belgium]
06:57 pm 'Dick Tracy' Jonny and the Shamen "Adventures in Espionage" (Turducken)
06:53 pm 'Hot Rod Lincoln' Hot Rod Lincoln "The Boulevard" (Dionysus)
06:51 pm 'Flight of the Surf Guitar' The Atlantics "Flight of the Surf Guitar" (Atlantics) [Australia]
06:48 pm 'Headin' Out' The Vara-Tones "Headin' Out" (Vee Tone)
06:46 pm 'Golden Guitar' The Royal Fingers "Wild Eleki Deluxe" (Del-Fi) [Japan]
06:44 pm 'Boo-Men Theme' Stronzo Gelantino and the Boo-Men "Part 1" (Zentral) [Germany]
06:42 pm 'Sputnik' Jerry Engler and the Four Ekkos "Collector's Corner" (Songwriters Advocate)
06:37 pm 'Bone Cruncher' The Eliminators "Unleashed" (Tri-Surf)
06:34 pm 'El Gringo Muerte' The Cadillac Hitmen "Tri-State Killing Spree" (Broken White)
06:31 pm 'Hail to the King' Los Caminos "Test Pilot" (Ridge) [Canada]
06:26 pm 'Morpheous' The Toads "Get a Board! [VA]" (Satan)
06:23 pm 'Little Pig' The Wanktones "The Big D.C. Jamboree, Vol. 3 [VA]" (Run Wild)
06:21 pm 'La Conquista Del Monte Negro' The Dead Rocks "Il Grilletto D'Oro" (Dead Rocks) [Brazil]
06:19 pm 'Crazy Kruger' Pozor Vlak "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
06:15 pm 'Order of the Black Sun' The Mystery? Men "Session Obscura" (Galdera)
06:11 pm 'Vodka & Beer' The Vivisectors "Happy Halloween" (Vivisectors) [Russia]
06:09 pm 'Who Slapped John?' Jeff Beck and the Big Town Playboys "Crazy Legs" (Epic) [England]
06:06 pm 'Anna Vienna' Impala "El Rancho Reverbo" (Icehouse)
06:04 pm 'Batman Dance Beat' Stevie and his Sideburns "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
06:01 pm 'Satellites Over Praha' Urban Surf Kings "Surf Vs. the Flying Saucers" (USK International) [Canada]

Hey that's us at the top. Thanks Tom!

Danny Snyder

Latest project - Now That's What I Call SURF
_
"With great reverb comes great responsibility" - Uncle Leo

I'm back playing keys and guitar with Combo Tezeta

Play list for October 18, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111018playlist.html

07:58 pm 'Space Echoid' The Kilaueas "Profesor Volcanova" (Allscore) [Germany]
07:55 pm "Run for Your Life' Smokestack Lightnin' "Voodoo News [VA]" (NV Records) [Germany]
07:52 pm 'Sueno Sicodelico' Los Holys "Sueno Sicodelico" (SONO RADIO) [Peru]
07:50 pm 'Tsunami Struck' The Surf Coasters "Fly Up!!" (Victor Entertainment) [Japan]
07:43 pm 'The Oriole Shuffle' Instramentaclees "A Woman's Not a Woman 'till She's On Holiday/The Oriole Shuffle" (CatErratic)
07:40 pm 'Great White' Spring Break Shark Attack! "Sharkronomicon" (SBSA)
07:37 pm 'Johnny Turbo: Spy Car Mechanic' The Nematoads "Spy Car Mechanic" (Deep Eddy)
07:34 pm 'Nebula One' The Nebulas "Nebula One" (Tivertone)
07:30 pm 'Benghazi Rumble' Los Fantasticos "Into the Infinity Tunnel" (Hang9) [UK]
07:28 pm 'Teenslasher' Matching Suits "[S/T]" (Matching Suits) [Slovenia]
07:26 pm 'Saca la Chela' Sr. Bikini "Surf Extremo" (Pepe Lobo) [Mexico]
07:24 pm 'Down on the Farm' Big Al Downing and the Poe-Kats "Wild Men Ride Wild Guitars [VA]" (Hollowbody)
07:22 pm 'Dwell at 10' Wadadli RIders "Made In Antiqua" (Surfer Joe Music) [Antigua]
07:16 pm 'Taliban Surf' Ray Daytona and Googoobombos "Fasten Seat Belt" (Ammonia) [Spain]
07:14 pm 'Hot Cinders' The Progressives "Lost Legends of Surf Guitar, III [VA]" (Sundazed)
07:10 pm 'You Can't Kill Me Cause I'm Already Dead' Jinx Jones "License to Twang" (RedRogue)
07:07 pm 'Loco Banana' The Vivisectors "Happy Halloween" (Vivisectors Lab) [Russia]
07:05 pm 'Chronosurf' The TomorrowMen "It's About Time!" (Double Crown)
07:00 pm 'Le Saboteur' The SpyTones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Noir) [Finland]
06:56 pm 'Crossing the Border' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
06:54 pm 'The Glass Man' The Mystery Men "Session Obscura" (Galdera)
06:50 pm 'Arabian Shake' Kev Black & the Muffdivers "Comin' To Getcha" (Salisbury) [Holland]
06:48 pm 'Hawaii Five-O' Brian Setzer Orchestra "The Ultimate Collection- Recorded Live" (Surfdog)
06:44 pm 'Blue Suede Shoes' The Teen Kings "Are You Ready?" (Roller Coaster)
06:42 pm 'Vaquero 2600' Malibu Surf Power Trio "[S/T]" (Malibu) [Mexico]
06:40 pm 'Bombay Beach' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
06:37 pm 'Blame It On Mom' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
06:34 pm 'Karabasan' The Deadbeats "Day of the Deadbeats" (Paink)
06:32 pm 'K-39' The Challengers "K-39" (Sundazed)
06:24 pm 'Teenage Wolfpack' Wild Wax Combo "Ready to Go" (Enviken) [Sweden]
06:22 pm 'Twangs Am' El Ray "Chasing Ray" (Blackout Music) [Denmark]
06:19 pm '3013DD' Dick Dale "Spacial Disorientation" (Dick Dale)
06:17 pm 'Taos Pueblo' Impala "El Rancho Reverbo" (Icehouse)
06:14 pm 'Sandblaster' CHUM "Fighting Words" (Rickshaw)
06:11 pm 'Chasing the Car Bandits' Threesome "Adriatica" (Double Crown) [Slovenia]
06:08 pm 'Game Over' Howlin' Wilf "Leather Soul, Vol. 1- Where the Bop Meets the Buzz [VA]" (OOSoul) [England]
06:05 pm 'Lost' The Thunderchiefs "The Continental Magazine #18 [VA]" (Continental Magazine)
06:02 pm 'On Trabi Island' Pozor Vlak "Stevie and his Sideburns/Pozor Vlak [VA]" (Fuzz n Surf) [Germany]
06:00 pm 'Sledge Hammer Theme' The Sidemen "Go Too Far!" (Zentral) [Germany]

Play list for November 1, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111101playlist.html

07:56 pm 'Happy Halloween' The Vivisectors "Happy Halloween" (Vivisectors Lab) [Russia]
07:53 pm 'Little Red Riding Hood' Jonny Barber & the Living Dead "[S/T]" (Jonny Barber and the Living Deads)
07:50 pm 'Dratsylvania' Von Drats "Dratsylvania" (Stereo Dynamite) [Canada]
07:44 pm 'Blood on the Waves' The Barbwires "SeaRider" (Wild) [Sweden]
07:41 pm 'Terror en la Arena' Los Elasticos "[S/T]" (Los Elasticos) [Mexico]
07:39 pm 'Aracnofobia' Los Santisimos Snorkels "Mascara Vs Snorkel" (Reverb Producciones) [Mexico]
07:36 pm 'Dead Man Surfin'' Phantom Frank "Dead Man Surfin'" (Pure Note/MuSick Recordings) [Netherlands]
07:33 pm ''Horror on Party Beach' Surf Me Up, Scotty "Surf Now, Apocalypse Later" (SMUS)
07:29 pm 'Zombies from Outer Space' The Mercury Four "Endless Beach" (Mercury Four"
07:26 pm 'The Ghouls Go West' Moon-Rays "The Ghouls Go West" (240066D CD)
07:23 pm 'Attack of the Crab Women' Daikaiju "[S/T]" (Reptile)
07:20 pm 'The Ghost Of Fireball Roberts' The Bustin' Burritos "For Your Russian/Mexican Pictures" (TandemHorror)
07:18 pm 'U.F.O.' Davie Allan & The Arrows "Devil's Rumble" (Sundazed)
07:15 pm 'Planet From Outer Space' Atomic Mosquitos "Release The Mosquitos!" (Nukular)
07:12 pm 'Phantom Guitar' Simon Jones "Instrumentals, Vol. 1" (Tremolo) [England]
07:08 pm 'Darkwave' Big Surf "Action Heroes" (Big Surf)
07:05 pm 'Graveyard' Bitch Boys "Ride The First Wave" (Golly Gee) [Slovenia]
06:59 pm 'Evilvis' Tremolo Beer Gut "The Inebriated Sounds Of ..." (Crunchy Frog) [Denmark]
06:56 pm 'Da Coffin' The Eliminators "Ultra Sonic" (Eliminator)
06:53 pm 'Horror Hayride' Webb Wilder "It Came From Nashville" (Landslide)
06:51 pm 'She's My Witch Kip Tyler "Horror Hop [VA]" (Buffalo Bop)
06:48 pm 'Beach Monster' The Surf Coasters "Surf Panic '95" (Victor Entertainment) [Japan]
06:46 pm 'Werewolf' The Frantics "Horror Hop [VA]" (Buffalo Bop)
06:44 pm 'Munster Mosh' The Metalunas "Instrumentals of Terror" (RIP) [Canada]
06:41 pm 'Zombified' Southern Culture on the Skids "Zombified" (Monkey Dog Music)
06:38 pm 'Ghastly Stomp' The Ghastly Ones "A-Haunting We Will Go-Go" (Zombie A Go-Go Records)
06:36 pm 'I Put a Spell On You' Screamin' Jay Hawkins "Voodoo Jive" (Rhino)
06:31 pm 'Jack the Ripper' Link Wray "Mr. Guitar" (Norton)
06:29 pm 'Human Fly' The Cramps "Psychedelic Jungle/Gravest Hits" (I.R.S.)
06:27 pm 'Vampiro' Satan's Pilgrims "Creature Feature" (Estrus)
06:22 pm 'Experiment in Terror' The Waterdogs "Thermal" (Madcity)
06:20 pm 'Transylvania Surf' The Zombie Surfers "B-Movie Brain [VA]" (Neurotic Bop)
06:16 pm 'Lurch' The Neanderthals "The Modern Stone-Age Family" (Sundazed)
06:14 pm 'Night of the Vampire' The Sandblasters "Jupiter Beach" (Raucous)
06:12 pm 'Invasion Of The Dragonmen' Man Or Astro-Man? "Is It ..." (Estrus Records)
06:08 pm 'Rockin' In The Cemetary' Ronnie Dawson "Rockinitis" (Crystal Clear Sound)
06:05 pm 'The Munsters Theme' Los Straitjackets "Halloween Hootenanny [VA]" (Zombie A Go-Go Records)

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM

Play list for November 8, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111108playlist.html

07:57 pm 'Left on 299 The Hypnotic IV "Go Baby Go!" (Hypno-Tone)
07:54 pm 'Jungle Hop' Kip Tyler and the Flips "Wild Men Ride Wild Guitars [VA]" (Hollowbody)
07:52 pm 'St. Petersburg Shake' The Trabants "Highwire Surfing" (Trabants)
07:49 pm 'Ultra Wave' The Treble Spankers "Samira/Ultra Wave" (Polydor) [Netherlands]
07:45 pm 'Beach Boogie' The Vivisectors "Happy Halloween" (Vivisectors Lab) [Russia]
07:42 pm 'Gone Gone Gone' Charlie Feathers "Gone Gone Gone" (Charly)
07:39 pm 'Requiem for a TomorrowMan' The TomorrowMen "It's About Time!" (Double Crown)
07:37 pm 'Raked Over' Threesome "Adriatica" (Double Crown) [Slovenia]
07:34 pm 'Lost in Hollywood' El Supernaut "Viva!" (Longplay Music) [Finland]
07:30 pm 'Surfin' Tide' Bitch Boys "In Heat" (RadioOne) [Slovenia]
07:27 pm 'Down the Line' Los Straitjackets w/Reverend Horton Heat "Sing Along with Los Straitjackets" (Cavalcade)
07:25 pm 'Knuckleduster' The Langhorns "[S/T]" (Bad Taste) [Sweden]
07:22 pm 'Surf's Up' The Atlantics "Flight of the Surf Guitar" (Atlantics) [Australia]
07:21 pm 'Exotic' The Original Surfaris "Lost Legends of Surf Guitar 1 [VA]" (Sundazed)
07:17 pm 'No More Hot Dogs' Hasil Adkins "Out to Hunch" (Norton)
07:13 pm 'Horizon Riders' Insect Surfers "Mojave Reef" (Marlin)
07:09 pm 'Invasion' Reverb Galaxy "Angle of Attack" (Reverb Galaxy)
07:06 pm 'Vendetta' The SpyTones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Noir) [Finland]
07:02 pm 'Scrambled' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
06:58 pm 'Super Jet Rumble' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
06:55 pm 'Phantom Chop' The Von Drats "Dratslyvania" (Stereo Dynamite) [Canada]
06:54 pm 'Your Line Was Busy' Jonny Barber and the Living Deads "[S/T]" (Jonny Barber and the Living Deads)
06:51 pm 'Continentale Missile' The Beat Tornados "Mission to Mir" (Flipside) [Norway]
06:49 pm 'Dark March' The Deadbeats "Day of the Deadbeats" (Paink)
06:47 pm 'Slinky' The Cowslingers "Think Link, Vol. 1 [VA]" (Drink 'n' Drive)
06:45 pm 'Surf Bunny' Gene Gray & the Stingrays "Cowabunga! The Surf Box [VA]" (Rhino)
06:43 pm 'White Whiskey' CHUM "Fighting Words" (Rickshaw)
06:40 pm 'Soulful Dress' Shine Eye "Leather Soul, Vol. 1 - Where the Bop Meets the Buzz [VA]" (00Soul) [England]
06:37 pm 'Surfin' with Sharks' The Silhouettes "The Continental Magazine #18 [VA]" (Continental Magazine) [Finland]
06:32 pm 'The Victor' Surf Me Up, Scotty! "Surf Now, Apocalypse Later" (Backwash)
06:28 pm 'Go Kato Go' Los Coronas "Surfin' Tenochtillan" (Isotonic) [Spain]
06:26 pm 'Rockabilly Boogie' Hot Rod Lincoln "The Boulevard" (Dionysus)
06:23 pm 'Frantic [live]' Davie Allan "Live Run" (Total Energy)
06:20 pm 'Wrong Turn' The Bambi Molesters "As the Dark Wave Swells" (Dancing Bear) [Croatia]
06:14 pm 'Preparation: Space' The Mystery Men? "Session Obscura" (Galdera)
06:10 pm 'Motorhead Baby' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
06:07 pm 'Shadow Beach' Achtung Rakete "[S/T]" (Rhythm Island) [Germany]
06:04 pm 'Plasma Forces' Espectoplasma "[S/T]" (Grabaxiones Alicia) [Mexico]
06:01 pm 'Revenge of the Cowabunga Thunder Melvins' The Eliminators "Room to Move" (Eliminator)

Thanks for playing the Sand Devils, Tom!

The Scimitars

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM

Play list for November 15, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111115playlist.html

07:56 pm 'Get Out of the Van!' The Incredible Mr. Smith "Adventures in the Land of Twang" (General Schallplatten) [Germany]
07:54 pm 'Theme for Wookey Tsao' The Von Drats "Dratslyvania" (Stereo Dynamite) [Canada]
07:51 pm 'Duane Stomp' The VIvisectors "Happy Halloween" (Vivisectors Lab) [Russia]
07:48 pm 'The Spider' El Ray "Highwave to Hell" (Green Cookie) [Denmark]
07:45 pm 'GTO Crash' Threesome "Adriatica" (Double Crown) [Slovenia]
07:39 pm 'Surf's You Right' Laika & the Cosmonauts "Zero Gravity" (Upstart) [Finland]
07:36 pm 'T-16' The Nebulas "Nebula One" (Tivertone)
07:34 pm 'Oh Lonesome Me' Southern Culture on the Skids "Countrypolitan Favorites" (Yep Roc)
07:33 pm 'Shark Tonic' Spring Break Shark Attack! "Sharkronomicon" (SBSA)
07:32 pm 'Rev-Up' Manuel & the Renegades "Rev-Up/Trans-Miss-Yen" (Piper)
07:29 pm 'Rain Rain' The Paladins "Slippin' In" (RUF)
07:26 pm 'Ode to Mr. Lee and Mr. Harris' El Supernaut "Viva!" (Longplay Music) [Finland]
07:23 pm 'Sicilian Wedding' The Spy Tones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Noir) [Finland]
07:19 pm 'Cavern Mishap' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
07:16 pm 'Janky Jank' The Deadbeats "Day of the Deadbeats" (Paink)
07:05 pm 'Oklahoma Leigt Am Meer' Achtung Rakete "[S/T]" (Rhythm Island) [Germany]
07:03 pm 'Switchblade' Instramentaclees "Switchblade" (Caterratic)
07:00 pm 'The Man With the Surfodot' HJ "[S/T]" (HJ Tones) [Netherlands]
06:57 pm 'Uncontrollable Urge' CHUM "Fighting Words" (Rickshaw)
06:55 pm 'Jezebel' Meshugga Beach Party "Let's Go Schleppin'" (Halakahiki)
06:51 pm 'Beach Blanket Inferno' Atomic Mosquitos "Release the Mosquitos" (Nukular)
06:49 pm 'Can't Stand Still' Jonny Barber and the Livimg Deads "[S/T]" (Jonny Barber and the Livimg Deads)
06:47 pm 'Dynamo' Si Cranston "Leather Soul, Vol. 1 [VA]" (00Soul) [England]
06:43 pm 'Surf Enchantress of Ni'ihau 1950' Travelers of Tyme "[S/T]" (Chapeau)
06:39 pm 'Guapans Stomp' Supertubos! "La Formula De Papini" (Los Pedros) [Spain]
06:33 pm 'Moment of Truth' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
06:30 pm 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof [live]' Brian Setzer Orchestra "The Ultimate Collection - Live" (Surfdog)
06:27 pm 'Last Bullet' Happy Times "Twang-O-Matic" (Twangsville Productions) [Finland]
06:24 pm 'Alpha Surfari' Man Or Astro-Man? "Project Infinity" (Estrus)
06:21 pm 'Club Gabardino' Langhorns "Club Gabardino" (Bad Taste) [Sweden]
06:17 pm 'The Cruel Sea' The Coffin Daggers "[S/T]" (Urko)
06:13 pm The Only One Round Here' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
06:10 pm 'Fiberglass Jungle' The Crossfires "Cowabunga! The Surf Box [VA]" (Rhino)
06:07 pm 'Arenas Movedizas' New World Relampagos "[S/T]" (Sirena)
06:03 pm 'Space Truffle' The Anacondas "Continental Magazine #18 [VA]" (Continental Magazine) [Netherlands]

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM

Play list for November 22, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111122playlist.html

07:57 pm 'Exolumina' The Space Cossacks
07:52 pm 'Radar Love' Restless [England]
07:50 pm 'Sunbathing' The Kozmic Gorillas [Brazil]
07:46 pm 'Point Conception' The Eliminators
07:43 pm 'Seven Faces of Dr. Surf' The Urban Surf Kings [Canada]
07:41 pm 'Mark of Zippo' The Torquays
07:38 pm 'Juvenile Delinquent' Gas Money
07:34 pm 'Shark Wave' The Fathoms
07:32 pm 'Caterpillar Crawl' The Strangers
07:27 pm 'Pipeline' Takeshi Terauchi [Japan]
07:24 pm 'Gypsy Queen Witch' Los Twang! Marvels [Germany]
07:21 pm 'Rockabilly Music' Ray Campi
07:19 pm 'Blastin' Days In Honolulu' Hawaii Samurai [France]
07:17 pm 'Surfin' Marge' Surfpatrouille [Germany]
07:15 pm 'Missorlou' Ape
07:09 pm 'Comanche '05' Hula Hoop [Russia]
07:07 pm 'Badlands' Surfzone
07:04 pm 'Motorhula' Way Out West [Germany]
07:01 pm 'Shape of Things to Come' Davie Allan and the Arrows
06:59 pm 'Batman' The Sidemen [Germany]
06:57 pm '40 Dollar Picture in a Priceless Frame' Steve Hooker with Boz Boorer [England]
06:53 pm 'The Bells of St. Kahuna' Slacktone
06:49 pm 'You Son of a Beach' Barbwires [Sweden]
06:47 pm 'Snatch It & Grab It' Deke Dickerson
06:44 pm 'Man High' Rocket Motors [Finland]
06:41 pm 'Dark Pulsar' Reverb Galaxy
06:38 pm 'March of Dimes' The Ramblin' Ambassadors
06:33 pm 'Lock 'N' Dam #5' Surf Nation
06:31 pm 'Tiki Hell' Tiki Tiki Bamboooos [France]
06:25 pm 'Midnight Train' The Sleepwalkers [Finland]
06:22 pm 'Pipeline' The Retroliners
06:20 pm 'Meram Beach' Pozor Vlak [Germany]
06:18 pm 'Rat Pfink Theme' Bitch Boys [Slovenia]
06:14 pm 'Kittyscope' Tremolo Beer Gut [Denmark]
06:11 pm 'Six Degrees' Monster Pete & The Chiefs
06:08 pm 'Train Kept A-Rollin'' Paul Burlison
06:04 pm 'Jack Scratch' Planet Seven
06:02 pm 'Super Stock' Satan's Pilgrims
06:00 pm 'B.S.A.' King Drapes [Finland]

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM

Play list for November 29, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111129playlist.html

07:56 pm 'Beyond the Surf' Space Party "Invasion of the Surfer-Men" (Space Party) [Australia]
07:52 pm 'The Masked Surfer' Mexican Chili Taco Fiesta "[S/T]" (Daddy-O Grande/Primitiv) [Mexico]
07:49 pm 'The Wedge' The Cocktail Preachers "The Exotic Moods of ..." (Cocktail Preachers)
07:47 pm 'Lady Wild' Rattlesnakes "Tornado" (TCY) [Russia]
07:45 pm 'Zip Code' The Von Drats "Dratsylvania" (Stereo Dynamite) [Canada]
07:41 pm 'Cowboy Surfer' The Vivisectors "Happy Halloween" (Vivisectors Lab) [Russia]
07:38 pm 'Mystery Lights of Navajo Mesa 1808' Travelers of Tyme "[S/T]" (Chapeau)
07:35 pm 'First Wave' Threesome "Adriatica" (Double Crown) [Slovenia]
07:33 pm 'Jingle Bell Rock' Meshugga Beach Party "Seasonal Favorites, Vol. 2 [VA]" (Double Crown)
07:31 pm 'Poseidon' Los Mel-Tones "The Missing Chord [VA]" (Snatch) [Canada]
07:28 pm 'Bertha Lou' RJ and the Phantoms "What's the Rumor" (Red Shoot) [Holland/Russia]
07:26 pm 'Sleigh Ride' Jon & the Nightriders "Moving Target" (Gee Dee)
07:24 pm 'Christmas Weekend' Los Straitjackets "'Tis the Season for ..." (Yep Roc)
07:17 pm 'Rock the Ataturk' El Supernaught "Viva!" (Longplay Music) [Finland]
07:15 pm 'Black Shampoo' The Spy Tones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Noir) [Finland]
07:12 pm 'Funnel of Love' Southern Culture on the Skids "Countrypolitan Favorites" (Yep Roc)
07:10 pm 'Christmas Island' The Space Cossacks "Seasonal Favorites, Vol. i [VA]" (Double Crown)
07:08 pm 'Cheeky Bones' Docteur Legume et Les Surfwerks "La Planete Sauvage" (Doctor Legume) [Italy]
07:05 pm 'Prarie Sunset Disaster' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
07:02 pm 'Surfari' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
06:58 pm 'Tore Up' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
06:56 pm 'Escape from 1027' Bay of Pigs "Surfin' Missile Crisis" (Bay of Pigs)
06:53 pm 'Reef Rider' Aqualads "Treasures" (Aqualads)
06:46 pm 'Obey' The Deadbeats "Day of the Deadbeats" (Paink)
06:43 pm 'Rift Zone' CHUM "Fighting Words" (Rickshaw)
06:40 pm 'R.V. Hookup' Jonny Barber and the Living Dead "[S/T]" (Rickshaw)
06:36 pm 'Lara's Theme' Planet Seven "Pleasurecraft Recovery Theme" (Default)
06:33 pm 'El Hombre' Los Plantronics "Columbian Necktie" (Mariachi Productions) [Noruego]
06:29 pm 'Beyond the Twist' The Huskies "[E/P]" (Goofin') [Finland]
06:27 pm 'One Million Songs' The Sadies "Tremendous Efforts" (Bloodshot) [Canada]
06:24 pm 'Rumble at Mai Thao' Diminished Men "Names of the Dead" (Hector Stentor)
06:22 pm 'Mexico Beach [live]' I Cosmonauti "Waterlogged [VA]" (KFJC) [Italy]
06:19 pm 'We Three Kings' The Vara-Tones "Have Yourself a 'Vara' Merry Christmas!" (Vara-Tones)
06:13 pm 'Surf the Casbah' Supertubos! "La Formula De Papini" (Los Pedros) [Spain]
06:10 pm 'L'Insequimento' Bradipos IV "Surf Session" (Teen Sound) [Italy]
06:07 pm 'Lovers Curse' Fagin "Leather Soul, Vol. 1 [VA]" (00Soul)
06:04 pm 'Greetings from Kane'ohe' Achtung Rakete "[S/T]" (Rhythm Island) [Germany]
06:01 pm 'Retribution' Bay of Pigs "Continental Magazine #18 [VA]" (Continental Magazine)

Big Surf Radio
WOBC 91.5 FM

Play list for December 6, 2011

http://www.oberlin.edu/staff/thinders/wobc/20111206playlist.html

07:56 pm 'Silent Night' Dick Dale "Spatial Disorientation" (Dick Dale)
07:54 pm 'The Wedge' Dick Dale & his Del-Tones "The Best of Dick Dale" (Rhino)
07:51 pm 'Round 'em Up' SPF-4 "Surf-n-Turf" (Dino)
07:48 pm 'Lost Transmission' Rocket Motors "Back to the Moon" (Rocket Motors) [Finland]
07:45 pm 'Trouble Up the Road' The Planet Rockers "26 Classic Tracks" (Spinout)
07:42 pm 'Tube City' The Von Drats "Dratsylvania" (Stereo Dynamite) [Canada]
07:38 pm 'Carol of the Swells' The Malibooz "Malibooz Yule" (BCI Music)
07:34 pm 'Twistin' Bells' Santo & Johnny "The Best of ..." (Stardust)
07:30 pm 'Westworld 2056' Travelers of Tyme "[S/T]" (Chapeau)
07:28 pm 'Eddie Would Go!' Threesome "Adriatica" (Double Crown) [Slovenia]
07:24 pm 'Beyond the Reefs' Supertubos! "La Formula De Papini" (Los Pedros) [Spain]
07:21 pm 'This Is Santa Claus (Bad Boy Mix)' The Balboas "Seasonal Favorites, Vol. 3 [VA]" (Double Crown)
07:18 pm 'We Three Kings' The Ventures "Christmas Joy" (Varese Sarabande)
07:15 pm 'Mr. Meek's Diary' The Spy Tones "Dead Note Theory" (Arctic Noir) [Finland]
07:12 pm 'Wolverton Mountain' Southern Culture on the Skids "Countrypolitan Favorites" (Yep Roc)
07:09 pm 'Southsider' The Sand Devils "[S/T]" (Sand Devils)
07:06 pm 'La Cucaracha' Eduardo Bartrina "Plan 'B'" (H.M.G.) [Spain]
07:00 pm 'Jingle Bells' Bitch Boys "Quiet Bells of El Monte" (Ikebana) [Slovenia]
06:57 pm 'Muchos Diablo' Urban Surf Kings "Bang Howdy Partner" (USK) [Canada]
06:53 pm 'Wicked Blues' Levi Dexter & Steve Hooker "Rockabilly Dolls" (1000's Records) [England]
06:50 pm Heartburn & Goosebumps' CHUM "Fighting Words" (Richter)
06:48 pm 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen' Los Straitjackets "'Tis the Season for ..." (Yep Roc)
06:45 pm 'Lone Rider' The Tarantulas "Monster Wave ... 100 Feet High!" (Richter)
06:43 pm 'Devil's Left Hand' Dave Arcari "Devil's Left Hand" (Buzz) [Scotland]
06:41 pm 'Eliminator' The Charades "Rautalanka Records 20th Anniversary Album [VA]" (Rautalanka) [Finland]
06:38 pm 'Death of a Reventlo' The Reventlos "Essential Reventlo" (Acetate)
06:35 pm 'Snake Eyes' Aqualads "Treasures" (Aqualads)
06:31 pm 'Happy Christmas, War Is Over' Los Jets "Christmas In July" (H.M.G.) [Spain]
06:28 pm '2001 Cerveau Salade' Docteur Legume et Les Surfwerks "La Planete Sauvage" (Doctor Legume) [Italy]
06:25 pm 'Take a Heart' The Most "Leather Soul, Vol. 1 [VA]" (00Soul) [England]
06:23 pm 'Journey to the Stars' Jon & the Nightriders "Surf Beat '80" (Crossfire)
06:20 pm 'Der Ritt Auf Dem Tsunami' Achtung Rakete "[S/T]" (Rhythm Island) [Germany]
06:16 pm 'Lame de Fond' Tabarnacos Surfers "1-2-3...Go!" (Pat) [Canada]
06:14 pm 'Here Comes Frosty' The Vara-Tones "Have Yourself a 'Vara' Merry Christmas!" (Vara-Tones)
06:11 pm 'Mad Monkey' Jonny Barber and the Living Dead "[S/T]" (Jonny Barber and the Living Deads)
06:08 pm 'Eraser Head' Bay of Pigs "Surfin' Missile Crisis" (Bay of Pigs)
06:05 pm 'The Khazar' Secret Samurai "Continental Magazine #18 [VA]" (Double Crown)

Thanks for the spin Tom!

Ryan
The Secret Samurai Website
The Secret Samurai on Facebook

Goto Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 510 11 Next