Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
250 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
250 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
170 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
117 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
71 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink BOSS FINK... Hot Rod, Surf & Fuzz!

Goto Page: Previous 1 219 20 21 22 2334 35 Next

Nice! I will be ordering one. I just found out about this band a few days ago. I'm a huge Ghastly Ones fan so I'm very psyched to see a related act.

Thanks Martian Spy!
Cool

Bump for current page...

BOSS FINK EP IS HERE!! Just got it in the mail in the nick of time for this weekend's show. Thanks Sean!!!

Get it first this Saturday at the RAT FINK PARTY. Get it online at www.doublecrownrecords.com next Tuesday JULY 29, 2014.

BOSS FINK "R.P.M." available now from DOUBLE CROWN RECORDS!
www.facebook.com/BossFink
www.doublecrownrecords.com

Hey Finky SG101'ers. Direct link from Double Crown is now up and running! Get your copy of the new BOSS FINK 7inch vinyl EP here... http://www.doublecrownrecords.com/boss-fink-finksville-7-ep/ Only 500 for the first pressing. They'll go fast.

Ordered mine! Hope it survives this L.A. heatwave.

Chris,
Go see them tomorrow at 3 in yer neck of the woods.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Jeff(bigtikidude)

The RAT FINK PARTY was a blast! Next stop TIKI OASIS in San Diego!

Aaahhh!!! Great pics!!! Nice guitars, nice shirts etc. everywhere! …and cool surf music!
Looking forward to see and meet you in San Diego!!!
This will be great!

Twang cheers!

Ralf Kilauea

www.kilaueas.de

https://kilaueas.bandcamp.com/album/touch-my-alien

Thanks Ralf! Looking forward to meeting you too and playing together at TIKI OASIS! Gonna be a blast!

Sean tells me the EP is selling like hot cakes! It will likely sell out online soon. Get it before it goes at... http://www.doublecrownrecords.com/boss-fink-finksville-7-ep/

Both Sean and I will have it for sale at SG101 convention, plus I'll have some other goodies as well. See ya there!

And for those of you who are coming to the SG101 Convention, the weekend afterwards is TIKI OASIS 14 in San Diego! BOSS FINK plays Sunday on the car show stage.

BOSS FINK fully endorses the annual SURF GUITAR 101 Convention NEXT SATURDAY in Los Alamitos, CA. SG101 brings together the best surf instro groups from around the world! SG101's very own Jeff Big Tiki Dude, Tiki Tena, Jon Paul and more put a tremendous effort into this show! Hope to see everyone out in droves next SATURDAY! I'll be selling the new BOSS FINK EP and more. See ya there!!!

Damn! Wish I could go!

Either you surf, or you fight.

Going to try and make it to the car show this Sunday! Been wanting to catch Boss Fink for a while.

Ryan
The Secret Samurai Website
The Secret Samurai on Facebook

Very Cool, Ryan!

FYI, for those who don't have tickets for TIKI OASIS. The car show section is FREE to the public! We're playing two sets on the car show stage SUNDAY around 11am and 3PM. The Kilaueas are playing Saturday, plus there are vendors in the car show section too.... and Jeff Tiki Dude and Tiki Tena will be spinning red hot surf wax! All for free. Come on down to SD!

Today! Our sets are at 11 and 2. Hanging our right now at the Oasis Car Show with Jeff Big Tiki Dude and Tiki Tena spinning some killer instro vinyl. Come on down... it's free!

wow I caught most of both sets today Norm and it sounded good...having shade this year was a great leap forward as well .

Thanks Andy! Very cool. We had a blast. Such an overall fun event. Davie Allan on Friday was a major highlight! Here's a few pics from the show...

BOSS FINK... NEXT SHOW!!!! Saturday AUG 30!!!... MONSTERFINK ART SHOW in Burbank, CA! Tribute to Fink, Hot Rod, Weirdo Art featuring best of the best in the field… VON FRANCO, ERIC “UNCLE PIGORS”, BEN VON STRAWN, SAM GAMBINO, "MAZOOMA" MIKE BABBEL, MATT REESE, KEN MITCHRONEY, KEITH WEESNER, DAVE BURKE, and many, many more! Live music by BOSS FINK at 7PM!

Very proud to announce the BOSS FINK debut 4 song EP “Finksville” is now also available for digital download. Contains 4 reverb and fuzz fueled instros... SNAKEBITE, BOSS ANGELES, NIGHT OF THE LIVING FINKS and FUZZTANG.

Get 'em on ITunes here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/finksville-ep/id910823800

MONSTERFINK art show today!! Starts at 3PM with a live performance by BOSS FINK at 7PM.

Tribute to Fink, Hot Rod, Weirdo Art with artists, VON FRANCO, ERIC “UNCLE PIGORS”, BEN VON STRAWN, SAM GAMBINO, "MAZOOMA" MIKE BABBEL, MATT REESE, KEN MITCHRONEY, and dozens more!

BOSS FINK will have our new 7 inch EP featuring art by VON FRANCO! Get it signed while he’s there! T-Shirt by Eric “Uncle Pigors”! He’ll be there too! Plus stickers and more. Don't miss this gathering of Finks!

Download the BOSS FINK EP on ITunes... https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/finksville-ep/id910823800

Goto Page: Previous 1 219 20 21 22 2334 35 Next