Photo of the Day
Shoutbox

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
322 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
249 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
249 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
169 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
148 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
116 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
110 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
70 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: I like big reverb and i cannot lie
4 days ago

SHADOWNIGHT5150: Bank accounts are a scam created by a shadow government
4 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

31%

31%

Donate Now

Cake April Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Videos »

Permalink Belated Convention 2014 Video

Page 1 of 1

I decided it would be easier if I restructured this thread to have my video posts all in the first entry.

Ruiko, Aki and Kozue at Don's on August 10th w/ Black Sand Beach and GRITS

Threesome w/ ... well, I can't identify it ... at Old Towne Pub in Pasadena

Every time I heard the previous one, I'd think, "Hey, I like that one," but I never got around to asking for the title. I can be bit dense musically, but I'm pretty sure it's not on Adriatica or the tour EP. Or maybe the latter. I have a little trouble getting my head around this band.

If you'd like to see that last clip "clean," without some effects, look here.

Threesome w/ GTO Crash (and pieces of Hydroactive Desert, I think) at Old Towne Pub in Pasadena

Some issues with the cabling I think during Hydroactive Desert, but I wanted to save some of the stick carnage and funny business.

I swear I will eventually get the scroll off of the bandname right. It seems it renders differently from what it emulates as I edit.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014 14:45:27

Cool, thanks Tuck!

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Thanks for capturing that John!! Brings back great memories!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Thanks John! Fun to watch Shigeo playing bandleader during Ghost Riders.

Threesome playing ... well, I can't identify it ... at Old Towne Pub in Pasadena

(Now moved to top.)

Last edited: Oct 03, 2014 17:17:47

Thanks, everyone! The view into the crowd is definitely a lot of the fun in the video with Ruiko, Aki and Cozy. And it was a good angle for Cozy and Aki. Unfortunately it means I was kind of in the way in everyone else's pictures of them playing. On the other hand, there wasn't anywhere else I could have stood. Don's was packed. It always is for those SG101 after parties! It was so great that these three women got to play together, and I'm sorry Carol had to run for the airport just at the start of this. I know she had been hoping to participate.

Page 1 of 1