Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » The Shallow End »

Permalink Who tuned in to "STEVIE TV" last night?

Goto Page: 1 2 Next

Just wondering if anyone watched STEVIE TV last night? If so, We would love to hear your opinions/comments, good or bad. Keep in mind that the shows demographic is geared towards females ages 18 to 36 yrs old who tune in to "Reality based programing" Be honest, Thanks........ Steve

Incase you missed it , here's a link:
http://www.vh1.com/video/stevie-tv/full-episodes/episode-1/1680366/playlist.jhtml

Last edited: Mar 05, 2012 18:15:30

Congrats Steve!

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Very cool, have it set to record,
and take a peek gang, she's a looker. and funny.
Shock
just a heads up, for some cable systems, it may be on at different times.
For me its 9 pm.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Awwww... That's a big deal. All the best.

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

She's pretty damn funny.I'll watch!

Reverb, It's A Way Of Life!

Looks like a blast! Congratulations to you and to her. I'll definitely have to tune in!

I was going to post this.... he beat me to it!

Autographs, {from Stevie's Dad, Steve Ryan} will be available at Don The Beachcomber's in Huntington Beach this Friday,9:00PM. Slacktone will also be there.

Last edited: Mar 04, 2012 12:25:20

Ditto on the congrats. I'll watch it tonight.

CUTBACK

SlacktoneDave wrote:

I was going to post this.... he beat me to it!

Autographs, {from Stevie's Dad, Steve Ryan} will be
available at Don The Beachcomber's in Huntington Beach
this Friday,9:00PM. Slacktone will also be there.

LOL.....Only .50 cents each!

Last edited: Mar 04, 2012 14:29:37

Looks hilarious! Definitely tuning in. Now, if she could just work some Slacktone into the background music........ Yes

Bill S._______

HELLDIVER on Facebook

Incase you missed it , here's a link:
http://www.vh1.com/video/stevie-tv/full-episodes/episode-1/1680366/playlist.jhtml

Last edited: Mar 05, 2012 18:18:32

Thanks guys

I caught the show last night Steve! She's a cutie! Talented too! I bet this show takes off just from the High School to College chicks alone. Both my daughters were tuned in. Congrats! I'm sure your a proud Daddy.
Billy

Be careful following the masses. Sometimes the "M" is silent...........................

I saw it. She's very funny. Although I'm not in their demo range, I am a fan of that sophmoric humor and I watch South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, etc. I liked the Kardashian skit best, the Kendra skit least. I would watch this over After Lately, which is what I often watch on Sunday nights (if I'm awake).

CUTBACK

I missed the VH1 episode, but I watched a bunch of her older youtube skits that I didn't even know about; I loved the Jersey Shore parody the best so far, she's definitely a character and a talented lady!

Mike
http://www.youtube.com/morphballio

I saw it -like most (all?) of us here I'm pretty far outside the target demographic but I still laughed my ass of a few times. I think it's a brilliant move to parody those "reality" shows with even more over the top absurdity. Since I've only had fleeting glimpses at her subjects I probably didn't get half of the jokes but she still cracked me up. The "Weave Mop" infomercial had me doubled over! She's definitely a star and I can easily see this as being a stepping stone to even bigger things for her. Congratulations Steve, talent obviously runs in the family!

Bill S._______

HELLDIVER on Facebook

Last edited: Mar 06, 2012 13:16:15

I think she'd bring new life and a big increase in real comedy to SNL. I hope she makes it. She is very funny and talented; much more than the stale acts on SNL these days. Anybody out there listening?

This is Noel. Reverb's at maximum an' I'm givin' 'er all she's got.

Noel wrote:

I think she'd bring new life and a big increase in real comedy to SNL. I hope she makes it. She is very funny and talented; much more than the stale acts on SNL these days. Anybody out there listening?

Exactly what I was thinking - SNL desperately needs an infusion of real talent like hers.

Bill S._______

HELLDIVER on Facebook

I watched it. Given that I've never even seen any of the shows she's parodying, and I really don't know a damn thing about the Kardashians or most of the people she was parodying, a lot of it went over my head. But Stevie is a star, without a question. She's got a sparkle that's quite rare. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of her. Congrats, Steve, that's a truly talented daughter you've got there! You must be a very proud daddy....

Ivan
Lords of Atlantis on Facebook
The Madeira Official Website
The Madeira on Facebook
The Blair-Pongracic Band on Facebook
The Space Cossacks on Facebook
The Madeira Channel on YouTube

Thanks for the comments guys. It looks like the show had a little over 800,000 viewers. Not to bad.

Last edited: Mar 07, 2012 09:08:10

Goto Page: 1 2 Next