Shoutbox

sysmalakian: Birthday month starts now!
362 days ago

diceophonic: Vampiro Classics 2024 reissue
343 days ago

SabedLeepski: Sunburn Surf Fest for some scorching hot surf music: https://sunb...
300 days ago

skeeter: I know a Polish sound guy.
228 days ago

skeeter: I know a Czech one too!
228 days ago

PatGall: Surfybear metal settings
148 days ago

Pyronauts: Happy Tanks-Kicking!
126 days ago

midwestsurfguy: Merry Christmas!
95 days ago

sysmalakian: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
88 days ago

SabedLeepski: Surfin‘ Europe, for surf (related) gigs and events in Europe Big Razz https://sunb...
49 days ago

Please login or register to shout.

Current Polls

No polls at this time. Check out our past polls.

Current Contests

No contests at this time. Check out our past contests.

Donations

Help us meet our monthly goal:

100%

100%

Donate Now

Cake March Birthdays Cake
SG101 Banner

SurfGuitar101 Forums » Surf Music General Discussion »

Permalink DAIKAIJU - PHASE 2!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 Next

**At last--The fresh NEW collection of DAIKAIJU greatest hits is out!!! Blast the SUUPAA-MECHA-KINGU sonic attack formations of PHASE 2 now!!!

Order CD from Daikaiju website:
http://www.daikaiju.net/

Order from iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/phase-2/id394119083?uo=4&target=itunes_store/

OR get Phase 2 with special blessing at a Daikaiju attack near you!!!**

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

i hope ur saving me a copy. see u saturday!

-Zanti

Instagram:

My IG

Combo Tezeta IG

Headbang YES! I've heard early rumblings of this album, and I can assure everyone, it's gonna be a standout EPIC! I've been waiting desperately for this for the past year. Killer, proggy instro monsters all the way through, it's pretty much a Daikaiju Greatest Hits!

It is good.

SSIV

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear it.

Site dude - S3 Agent #202
Need help with the site? SG101 FAQ - Send me a private message - Email me

"It starts... when it begins" -- Ralf Kilauea

Love what you guys are doing and I wish you great power.

I'm loving this CD!!
The entire album is really well done. The standout for me though is Forcefield Lifts Over Neon City. That is one hell of a piece of songwriting. It is simply epic! I remember seeing them play it last year when we played a few shows with them and I was blown away then. I honestly can't think of an instro tune I enjoy listening to as much. Unfortunately it didn't make the setlist in San Diego this past week Crying

I really can't recommend this disc highly enough. Their live show is way out in front of the pack and so is this disc!

Ryan
The Secret Samurai Website
The Secret Samurai on Facebook

Very cool stuff... Mr. Smoothstar reminds me of rush for some reason...

I wanna play just like him when i grow up...

SWEET!!! ordered

Fady

El Mirage @ ReverbNation

Just saw them play 3 shows,
and am listening to the cd right now.

great stuff,
and very well produced.
professional all the way.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

FINALLY. Looking forward to hearing it

Storm Surge of Reverb: Surf & Instro Radio

If you are not in U.S.A., or you wish to purchase using check or money order, please email daikaiju@daikaiju.net for purchasing instructions. All prices include shipping!

So, what about purchases for Canadian addresses? (Paypal is fine by me.)

I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.

Rock good!!, it's 'bout time!! i got that first CD and it's--??--humongus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying the surf,sun and sand!!

Can't wait to feed my ears some new Daikaiju!! See you Friday Secret Man and gang!!

Sweet! I had no idea this came out this week. I gladly gave iTunes the go ahead to have it's way with my credit card. Love it!! I lost the first album in the great phone upgrade/hard drive crash of 2010 so looks like I'll be buying that again too. Oddly, I don't have a problem with this.

I've been listening to this since I picked it up after their show on Monday and the more I listen to it the more I love it. It really is incredible.

Hot Summer Comes Again!
Let's Go Beach! Let's Go Beach!

Ruhar
I'm loving this CD!!
The entire album is really well done. The standout for me though is Forcefield Lifts Over Neon City. That is one hell of a piece of songwriting. It is simply epic! I remember seeing them play it last year when we played a few shows with them and I was blown away then. I honestly can't think of an instro tune I enjoy listening to as much. Unfortunately it didn't make the setlist in San Diego this past week Crying

I really can't recommend this disc highly enough. Their live show is way out in front of the pack and so is this disc!

That's definitely my favorite track as well.

Icetech
Very cool stuff... Mr. Smoothstar reminds me of rush for some reason...

Looking forward to hearing full versions (ordered the CD), but even in the sound clips in iTunes, I agree with you, Icetech - definitely a Rush vibe there. I thought the same in Laser Runner's soundbite.

Happened to be part of a conversation with Santanu and a few others at the end of Crispy's Instro Summit last spring where I don't recall how/why, but Rush came up. Santanu (and plenty of others) chimed in with their immense adoration of the band - totally geeked out. Being a part of that chat, it's no surprise to hear the influence here...

Fady

El Mirage @ ReverbNation

• . - - - . - - - - . .

Monsters Of Surf
Daikaiju

Can't stop listening! People, buy this quick! Thumbs Up

Goto Page: 1 2 3 Next